No trips this summer

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

No trips this summer

Postby Bullette » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:04 pm

I'm sad to report that I will not be able to make any trips up to the bay this summer at all. This will be my first summer in many years with out a trip. The reason is because I'm moving... Yes Yes.. I know.. I've moved a few times and still made the trips... but this is different.. I am in the process of buying my first house!... And in order to get out of my apartment lease, I have to put up 2 months rent after I move out.. On top of a new mortgage... I will try my hardest... but it is so worth it in the end! I finally have a house! whoo hoo!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:23 am

You live close enuough you could make at least a day trip this summer!! You cannot go an entire summer w/o coming at least 1 time!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:21 pm

I will try... I am moving labor day weekend as it stands... I have one wedding in august... All it depends on is how much I am drained after the closing costs... since I am a fast mover and unpacker, I may be able to swing up that Monday on Labor day... I'll have to see how things pan out!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:16 pm

You should be fast at packing and unpacking, you move every year!!!!

:D

Hope you make it up, it's been a slow summer with trips for me because of school, but I will be back this year, it's already in the works!!!

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:38 am

Bullette, are you sure you cant make it for xmas???,,i could pick you up on the way, we could rent jet skis,,you know you wanna...... :D
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:24 am

Which weekend is X-mas? I will have to see if I could make it... What other weekends are you going?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:53 pm

Yup.. I lied... I'm coming up for New Years... I just made arrangements with a good friend of mine, and I'll be making the trip. It will be after I'm moved, and all my money is paid to the money hungry leasing office of my apartments! So I hope to see plenty of you there!

Return to “Roll Calls”