August 4th-6th Trip?

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

erikwithak

August 4th-6th Trip?

Postby erikwithak » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:14 am

Anyone coming to the bay in August? Things got all crazy this year and we didn't book a trip yet! It'll probably be a smaller crew goin this year and we're still thinking of the Island Club. Just have to find out what weekend to go! Maybe the first weekend in August!
Losers make excuses, winners make it happen

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:59 am

I will be there August 3-6th!!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:45 pm

We'll be there Aug 4-6th. Last trip of the year.
Hide the Rum!

Cindy

Postby Cindy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:47 pm

We will be there this weekend also.....

JC

Postby JC » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:42 pm

I'll be there 3-6th this year, staying at a lakehouse on Catwba Island, will be bringing the ferry over for couple of days. Came last year for 1 evening for the first time, so the Bay is still pretty new to us. Any suggestions where to start partying at, or where the best place is to meet new friends?

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:04 pm

Daytime go to the pool bars of the docks!

Night time try all the bars and decide which ones you like best. I like Mr. Ed's, Frosty's, and Boathouse best! Although I also like the Fish Bowl and Brewery late night!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bobdog

Postby Bobdog » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:00 pm

Mills,

I hope you know who this is. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. "Bobby"!!! Whats up?? We are all heading up on Kindys boat. Me, Gary, Perk, Kindy, Sanders - basically the whole crew. I hope you boys are ready to party. This is only our second trip up this summer, so we plan to make the best of it.

Let me know who all is going.

Later
Bobdog

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:00 pm

What's up Bob!!!! That is an awesome surprise to hear you guys are going up this weekend!!! I guess Jody changed his mind and wants to go now!! YEAYA :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:01 pm

I will come and meet you guys on the "C" dock sometime Friday!! Katie and I will be arriving around noon on Friday!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bobdog

Postby Bobdog » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:33 am

That sounds good. Ill look forward to drinking a beer (Or 10) with you.We should have an all star cast, so I could see the weekend getting very entertaining. I see you are going this weekend. Let us know how the crowd is. Memorial Day Weekend was fun, but it was a real sausage fest. Hopefully, things will get better.

Bobdog out

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:16 am

Mills, we won't be up this upcoming weekend. We'll be up Aug 4th. incase you were confused.
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:41 pm

Jody, yea I was confused actually :? :oops: Now I am disappointed! Oh well August 3-6 will be a good time to party too!!

Bob, I will make sure to post a trip report next week for you!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:50 pm

Don't worry Mills, I was confused also! :oops:
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bobdog

Postby Bobdog » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:56 am

Sorry to confuse you guys!!! I should have been more specific. You boys have a good time at Xmas and definitely let us know how the talent situation looks, if you know what I mean.

Taz, I have not met you yet, but I have heard about you from Kindy52 and Mills. I am sure if you are up on the August 4th trip, we will meet.

Kindy and I will be putting out a seperate Posting, for the August 4th-6th Trip. We want to try and drum up some serious boat partying, and try to bring the party to us. Keep an eye out for the Posting, from Kindy52 or myself.

Bobdog Out!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:53 pm

Don't worry Bob we will bring the party down to the docks!! We plan on partying down there plenty!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”