June 15-18 Board Meeting

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

June 15-18 Board Meeting

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:29 am

OK, just wondering if anyone from the board may be interested in meeting at some point this weekend? We could do it at Mr. Ed's tiki bar pool during the day Fri or Sat during the afternoon or we could meet at a bar early evening say 5:00 or 6:00ish??

Who is going to be there? The weather looks absolutley beautiful all weekend!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:58 am

I'm still trying Mills, if I can't find anywhere to crash maybe I'll just come up for the day on Saturday and hang out with ya.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:13 am

I'm up for a saturday afternoon or evening meeting. But sat. is the day we take a trip around the island so late afternoon is better! Although I am coming thusday night for a couple hours, and will be there for the long haul onk friday at about 4 or 5 p.m...
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:13 am

YEA, hanging out for the day would be SWEET!! If you can find someone to be your DD back to Cleveland that would be awesome so you can drink it up with me!!

Or I say you wing it and I bet you meet people and it works out for a place to stay :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:19 am

Well I am betting you will be able to find me pretty easily look for the bald head LOL!!! During the day I will either be at Mr. Ed's tiki bar/pool or the new hotel pool I will not mention so I am not sensored!

At night I am generally at Mr. Ed's and Frosty's and sometimes Boathouse.

How bout we set up a meeting at Mr. Ed's tiki bar/pool for Saturday afternoon between 3:00 and 4:00 that way there is a wide time frame to meet? That is if we don't meet Thursday or Friday at some point.
Mills, from Cincinnati

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:26 am

You got it, and drive safe! I have a nice 4-1/2 hr long drive at 5:00am tommorrow! BUT IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH IT!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:40 am

Mills... I remember last time we were supposed to meet you, you had passed out by the pool.. you usually are passed out when I try to find you!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:23 pm

Oops :? :P
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:25 pm

Hey.. it just shows that you are having a good time... I'll be at a softball fundraiser for my friends this weekend... And it's father's day weekend, so I'm doing breakfast with mom... how appropriate!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

JETMAN

This weekend

Postby JETMAN » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:35 am

We will be there on Sat. morning. The boat will be on B dock and I'm in for a meeting.
What happens at the bay stays at the bay!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:44 am

OK, Jetman the meeting is a plan! Do you want to meet during the day on the docks too?
Mills, from Cincinnati

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:04 am

Hey Mills, is your girlfriend a virgin? (I mean PIB virgin, of course)
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:41 am

Yes she is a virvin :lol: She will fit right in since she loves to drink and party!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

JETMAN

This weekend

Postby JETMAN » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:00 pm

Mills,

That sounds like a plan. I think we should all meet at the docks at some point to party for a while. Just let me know where and what time everybody wants to meet.
What happens at the bay stays at the bay!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:30 pm

I am open to partying on the docks for a while at any time after breakfast! What is the name of your boat? What part of B dick will you be? I know we met a few summers ago and should remember you when I see you, but give me a little more info to find you.

I will private mail you my cell number since I will not have internet access after 5:00 today. If worse comes to worse come meet me at Mr Ed's tiki bar/pool on Sat at 3:00 :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”