June 15-18

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Wed May 31, 2006 2:24 pm

I will be in port clinton fishing on thursday & friday morning, but will be on the island thursday night. I will be there for the weekend on friday at about 4 or 5. It's going to suck leaving thursday at midnight to get back for fishing in the morning! You never know though I could be sick on friday,and not make fishing, and it won't be the first time!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:37 am

OK, Jagerman17, Taz, funboy, gomer only two weeks from today!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

CincySteve38

Postby CincySteve38 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:59 am

Kindy, Have you done a Norris Lake boat trip? It's less than a 4 hour drive from Cincy, and less crowded than Cumberland. I've noticed the age difference and the ratio also at PIB. Although last year in July, we had girls ready to party on both sides of our room. I guess that is why I never caught up with Mills and co.

gomer

Postby gomer » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:14 am

Haven't really had an issue up to this point with the woman situation. My group of buddies and myself have always been able to gather a couple groups of women to party each year. Hopefully that tradition carries on, but you have me a little paranoid about it now. I hope the problem you had for Memorial Weekend doesn't repeat itself in two weeks. This is a new week for me this year, the previous two years we have gone for "Parrothead Weekend".

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:54 am

Sorry Mills, I will not be there that weekend. My June is booked full of graduation parties and family reunions. My next trip to the bay will be the 4th of July. I'm already looking forward to that. Have fun doing all those beer bongs and watch those belly flop contests. We don't need you splitting your head open again :D

Have to agree about the dude situation at the bay this past weekend. Would have been great for the girls but there were tons more guys than girls. Heard that comment several times while I was up there. Of course that didn't stop me from having a good time. There was a fight on A dock at 3:00 in the morning one night. The two guys that were fighting fell right off the dock. Of course five-0 was there quick to break things up. I've said this many times on this board.....my favorite times up there are the less crowded weekends, especially in Sept while the weather is still hot.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:56 am

Yes, it seems that July has alway been the best month. Crowds don't ever bother me. The only one that was too much for me was St. Louis Mardi Gras this year. But that was like a Who concert everywhere.

The past few Memorial Day Weekends didn't have nearly as good weather as this year. Since, that made it good pool weather, I think alot of people showed up sort of spur of the moment. I don't think the female gender is more apt. to do things at the last second. Maybe that contributed to the situation.

We still had fun. We sort of put on a show on Sat. afternoon at the docks, but I really shouldn't go into that much further.

Norris Lake I can definitely see in the future. I gotta look into it further, but, I hear it is becoming very popular. I haven't been to Cumberland yet, eather. As far as the age thing goes, I try to keep my female aquantances between 21 @ 40. I know, I'm pretty picky.
Hide the Rum!

gomer

Postby gomer » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:00 pm

Hey Mills or anyone else that is going to PIB this weekend, are you aware of anything big or out of the ordinary taking place? Not that it really matters because every weekend is awesome at PIB, well it sounds like every weekend but last weekend. I was just wondering. Plus I am staying at the PIB Resort and it is sold out on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, so I thought something big might be going on.

islander

Postby islander » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:17 pm

This weekend is the annual Mills Race, a stick boat race. Its a smaller version of the ILYA, but they still take up two of the public docks.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:47 pm

YEAYA gotta love the name of the "Mills" regatta :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Basically most weekends in June, July, and August will be booked or nearly booked at most hotels. That is a good sign you will be having some fun this weekend!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:30 pm

It looks pretty good for me Mills, I just have to find a place to stay. So if anyone needs an extra person, I'm fine on the floor, let me know I'll kick in some cash for room and board.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:06 am

Taz, I would say you could stay with me normally in my room if it were a big group, but it is just my girlfriend and I and we will need some alone time :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:44 pm

I'll hide in the closet, she'll never know I'm there, LOL......... :wink:
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:28 am

Girlfriend!?!? I might need to check the men of the square table to see if this violates any man laws.

http://www.manlaws.com/
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:09 am

Yeah, I think I'll go to the beach this weekend! Better pack my sand!
Hide the Rum!

Return to “Roll Calls”