June 15-18

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

June 15-18

Postby Mills » Fri May 26, 2006 7:41 am

Who will be there that weekend? I made my reservations yesterday for the Commodore :lol: It will be my latest 1st trip of the season in a long time so I will be ready to get CRAZY!!

WHO IS WITH ME???!!!

pbosak? Kindy? Mr. Kay? Taz? mobay? Captain Matt?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri May 26, 2006 8:17 am

Sorry, I don't think I will be able to swing it, I have midterms that week.

have a good time, I am sure there will be plenty of people there to party with.

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri May 26, 2006 8:54 pm

I can't the 17th, [banned] 80th birthday party. Sorry bro.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri May 26, 2006 8:54 pm

How in the world is that word banned?!?
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon May 29, 2006 3:01 pm

It looks pretty good for me to come up that weekend. I just have to find somewhere to stay.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:28 pm

just got back.

I'm going once more, either around fourth of July or Christmas. We'll know within the next few weeks.

This weekend was fun for us, but the guy-girl ration was probably about, 30 to 1, no kidding. It has been progressing in that direction for about 5 years. Since everyone in my crew is straight, we're probably gonna have to start looking for a new place to invade next year.

Let us all know how the June trip goes.
Hide the Rum!

candita4

Guy - Girl Ratio

Postby candita4 » Mon May 29, 2006 7:43 pm

Kindy; We found the same thing last year at New Year's. I agree this has been going on for several years. It has taken out most of the fun of the docks. I can remember when we had 10 bra's hanging from the radar bar by thursday night. Now it has become a real drag. If you find someplace new let me know, I am ready.

Sold the Candita4 but still ready to party

Jagerman17

Postby Jagerman17 » Tue May 30, 2006 8:16 am

Not only is the ratio bad .. but the age and maturity levels seem to be heading down the tubes too. And by maturity levels I don't mean "sophisticated drinking" or not having any fun .. I mean idiots who can't handle their liquor and like to start fights with people.

In Frostys I was chatting with some close friends of the bar staff when I fight broke out right behind me .. a young kid and an older guy... no joke.

No worries though .. our crew has it down to a science ... drink all day with the varsity "drinking crew" of the island and enjoy all the bars, room to move around freely, music, etc. then pretty much have no problem packing it in or retreating to "lower key places" once all the JV's come out later ...

But agreed .. def. been going that route for some time now ...

Jagerman17

Postby Jagerman17 » Tue May 30, 2006 8:18 am

But mills I will be there that weekend as well... our annual trip up there with some of my good friends who I went to college with.

Should be a good time ...

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 30, 2006 10:40 am

Sorry to hear the girl ratio was so low Kindy! I will make sure to let you know how my June trip goes! And you have to go for X-mas in July it is a great time no matter what!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Wed May 31, 2006 10:06 am

I'll be there Mills! My liver is ready!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed May 31, 2006 11:30 am

Yep, Jagerman, it's funny you say that. Someone was rafted off to us Sat. night got invited by a girl to dance on the boat she was on behind us. So, he harmlessly accepted the invitation. Not 5 seconds later, some extremely drunk older guy came out of the boat screaming and shoved the guy 3 boats over to the docks. We're pretty sure that crew was on the Jerry Springer Show at one point in time.

I still love the Bay, however. I don't know why things are different than they were 5-10yrs ago. I really feel bad for guys and gals in there 20's now that didn't get to have all the crazy experiences I have had there. I am very grateful for those. My first trip up there was '98 and it changed my summers from then on.

Our game plan for Island participation is going to be focussing on Christmas, and maybe one more trip each year. Last year was my first Christmas and I had a freaking blast. It's just hell when you have to start coaching football the monday after.

Now as far as alternative plans, goes, Candita, Taz, and everyone else interrested, I made mention of the Ozarks several times last year and tried to put a house boat trip together. Since it is 10 hrs. from Cincy, I need to get a house boat to make it worth it, since I would be out there for a week. I pushed the trip the best I could, however I couldn't get enough people to commit and lost my deposite. I am not giving up on the idea, though, and I'm going to try to get people interrested for the following year. I can't accomplish this alone, however. I need to find 10 to 12 seriously interrested parties. My plan is to try and make it an annual trip. Hell, if I had the money, I'd go no matter who else went.

Anyone who hasn't seen the (good) pictures of the goings on out there last year, pm me an email address. I'll bet it sparks your interrest. You made mention (Candita) of bras hanging from radars. Well, where we're going, there are no bras........ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed May 31, 2006 12:39 pm

well the ratio was down first of all cause I wasn't there! and Mills wasn't there... and I know that when Mills isn't there, you won't find girls! lol... He's a magnet for them for sure! I'm looking forward to a trip up there this year... this was the first memorial day weekend I've missed in years... Stupid teeth!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

gomer

Postby gomer » Wed May 31, 2006 1:31 pm

I will be there on this weekend. This will be the third annual PIB Classic for my crew and myself. I have yet to venture down to the docks to see what kind of partying is going on, but I may have to do that this year if that is alright with all of you.

Also I am sad to hear that fights were breaking out this weekend. I am headed up with a large group of buddies all in our mid 20s and usually everyone is so cool and chill up there has never been an issue with fighting. I hope that doesn't change for this years trip. We are just there to party and get along with everyone.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed May 31, 2006 1:48 pm

Thanks Bullette I appreciate it!!

And funboy it is on like Donkey Kong!! I should be arriving on the island around 1:00 Thursday morning the 15th!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”