Advice from a veteran:
1. Get there early if you can & scope out all the bars to find out you're favorite so you can get there early. Normally I don't like to hit the clubs to early, but that weekend is pretty crouded.
2. Try to visit the winery one afternoon if you can. Even if you don't like wine, that place is pretty cool.
3. Rent a golf cart, and take a tour around the island one of the days. It doesn't take to long to see the whole island. but most never do. But, don't drive the cart while intoxicated, they frown upon that pretty much.
4. Obviously, drink plenty of water and eat c complex vitamins. I've seen some of the most serious partiers be overwelmed by the island and pass out by 8pm. That's no fun.
5. Try to go see Mustang Sally if you haven't. Those ladies are great musicians and they're really cool.
6. Don't, whatever you do, forget to not bring alcohol out of the bars. It sounds stupid, but I've seen plenty of people do that while bar hopping up there and that's a big no no.
7. Get ready to have a great time! It's difficult not to up there, believe me.
That's all I can think of right now.
Hide the Rum!