HALLOWEEN

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:34 pm

Alright, I think I am leaving work early, had plans to go to happy hour but the one person I was meeting early got a DUI last night, oh well, still about 10 people meeting up, but not till 6 now. I just don't feel like finishing the day, busted my a$$ for a Friday, and my boss has trial on Monday so he is gone for the day, along with just about everyone else. That's what I hate about my job, they are too strict, I am the first one here and the last to leave everyday, lawyers get to come and go as they please, secretaries only have to work 8 hours, I get stuck here for 9 hours and they are sticklers about being here the whole time even if you get your shi-t done.

Anyway, I might just finally say screw it and go home today, haven't done anything but chores and errands all week so I have nothing to do this weekend.

Although tomorrow we are sanding and painting captain matt's house, he is getting a keg, I told him my union break is at 3:30, the start of the MSU game. BTW- Who is OSU losing to this week?

God bless Texas!

OK - enough of my rant that has nothing to do with Halloween.

Oh, how about this, I hate dressing for halloween so does anyone have any ideas of something simple?

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:57 pm

Wear all the MSU/Lions gear that you have. If you have a flag don't forget to wear it as a cape. Done.

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:10 pm

I love Halloween Kay, and is my favorite holiday actually!!

You should go as Johnny Knoxville!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:00 am

O.K. I'm Back,

Barring a miracle our last game will be on the 8th, and I have to have the boat out by the 1st of Nov. So, Now it looks like it will be the weekend of the 17th or the 24th, unless this team goes to the playoffs, then I'm looking at the24th or halloween. But I have to go up regardless to get it cleaned up and put away.

The Bengals are looking pretty good, Mills!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:05 am

Jody,

If I do not go to Nashville for the Bengals game I may go with you on the 15th keep me posted how the team does!!

And the Bengals are for real, playoffs here we come baby!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:29 am

Spartans knocked off Notre Dame.

Lion's..................arggggggg, another one of these years.

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:27 pm

Browns rocked Green Bay, thank god, at least we won't go the whole season without a win!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:56 pm

I was hoping for 0-16 for the BROWNS!!! HA HA HA HA!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:43 pm

Sorry to disappoint ya Mills.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

jojolion

Postby jojolion » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:51 am

Mister Kay,

I have an idea for you for Halloween. The Anderson's have baseball hats that say "This is my costume" and it lights up.... or you can wear dress clothes and tell everyone you ARE dressed up :D

I am jealous I want to go to the Halloween Party at the bay! I only had one trip this year and that just isn't right!

Have fun!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:43 pm

I found an easy costume similar to your idea.

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:47 pm

Kindy, you still coming up this weekend?

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:40 pm

No, man. I guess I'm done for the year. I just got too much going on right now.

Have fun and hope to see ya next year.

I'm still setting up the Ozarks trip and I'll keep everyone informed.
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:07 am

Hey... For all of you going to the Bay for that weekend... have fun on the ride over... I drive by the lake everyday, and on the Cleveland side, it's just nasty looking... The waves are nasty, and you can see the swells... I remember a few trips late in the year and getting so sick on that ride! I still wish i were going!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:38 pm

We have taken Captain Matt's 25 footer 8 hours (suppose to be 4.5) from Lake St. Clair in small craft advisories with 6-7 foot waves and didn't feel sick one bit, so I don't think the ferry is going to do much to me.

We did it twice in that weather, one time coming, one time going, it was just Matt and I on the time we were heading toward the bay so we were both smiling and drinking. The time on the way home we had two boats, one with 5 girls (including the captain) 3 of the girs were named Kim and all 3 were over the side of the boat. On Matt's boat we brought one rookie and he was over the back a matt and I were berading him for being a "female cat".
We made it home but ran out of gas in the bay by the canal cause we used so much going over the waves instead of forward. I pulled the boat in thinking the two guys in the back were pushing it, turns out they were back there drinking beer and letting me pull by myself.

Anyway, those were good times, those are the trips to remember.

Return to “Roll Calls”