Labor Day weekend 2005 (this weekend Sept 2-5th)

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:28 pm

Sorry Mister Kay, the Ohio State game will be on at the Boathouse. Wait until you see our new big screen to watch the game. See you tomorrow.

PIBPATTY
pibpatty

lake-erie-pirate

Postby lake-erie-pirate » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:30 pm

Patty will probably be rooting for Miami .... lol
:)

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:54 am

Patty, can I watch the game on the TV in the back?
I have all my spartan gear so I hope their are no fights when I have it all on!
No MSU game means I am going to have to go elsewhere with my business, their has to a bar that will let me watch it.

I hope..... :?

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:48 am

O.K. - I am off for the Bay, actually Toledo first to get the GF and then were off.
I may need to stop and syphon some gas from another car, but that shouldn't take long! :D

Have a good long weekend!

candita4

Labor Day

Postby candita4 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:14 pm

It's a shame that Mr. Kay is the only one going to the Bay this week end. We should have a bunch of people posting there trip down there

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:33 pm

I'd love to go but I have a previous commitment.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:53 pm

How was the weekend Mr Kay?

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:35 pm

This weekend was a blast. There were many people there although they didn't come on the board beforehand. Met a few new people, hahaaaaaa.(inside joke with the laugh)

We spent some time at Frostys and the Fishbowl.
Spent lot's of time at the PIB Resort and the boathouse.
Spent some time on the docks hanging out on the boats meeting new people and hanging with the regulars on A-Dock.
Drank too much the whole weekend. Ate a few corndogs, maybe a few too many.
Showed off my dancing skills, which I blame purely on Alcohol. Spent time with my beautful and understanding girlfriend, who by some miracle didn't dump my drunka$$ for acting like an idiot sometimes.
Hung out with Patti at the boathouse, as well as the Walkers.
Nobody did anything tremoundously stupid this weekend, although there was one brave girl that jumped in the water betweeen the boat and the dock to get sunglasses or something, I was walking on the dock still with the GF so we really didn't see it, she was fine and I believed got the sunglasses or whatever, and they weren't even hers.

Had the most fun at the boathouse and once again everyone on the island was polite and generous.

They had the White Spider night on Monday and the whole town waved by to us on the last miller ferry, as well as shooting fireworks off and spinning the boat around 15 times!! As we were getting off the locals who rode over with us thanked us for coming and were very polite.
It was a real nice treat and I had never heard of this before. I reccomend it and maybe next year we can be part of the people waving good-bye!!!

Had a great last weekend, at least until probably October, I will be there for at least Halloween and maybe a few others.

Great times as always and the island was packed too in case anyone was wondering. Pools all packed, DJ's still playin, the island is still busy on Labor Day.

That's it.

Time to catch up on all my work. Booooooooooo.

Patti, tell everyone at the Boathouse I said HI, especially Mikey!!!!
(and btw- noone let me watch the MSU game, but after the game I found a group of people on the dock who saw my MSU gear - including the green knee hi socks my GF bought me, and they said they had it on the boat on the satellite,,,,,if only they would have been part of Baytalk :(

It actually wasn't on cable there so I couldn't have watched it, the bartender at the Fishbowl was nice enough to look for it for me, his brother is a MSU fan so he was a little sympethetic.

Still a great time!!!!!!!!!

That is it from Detroit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISTER KAY

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:36 pm

Yea I am curious myself after the drunken phone call I received from Mr. Kay around 9:00 Friday night!! It was quite humerous and I must have talked to 5-6 different people LOL!!!

We need a trip report!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:38 pm

Yeah, the girls said they knew you and wanted to talk with you.

Such a pimp Mills.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:41 pm

How did my name come up in this conversation?? Should I ask???

It was hard to even understand what they were saying?? I know one was Judi from Cleveland. Who else did I talk to??
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:57 pm

I don't know, someone asked about you or something. It was all the usuals down there so your name had a good chance of coming up.

I don't believe putting names on here unless granted permission, but i'll pm ya. :D

Return to “Roll Calls”