Aug 5-6 Who wants to party?

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

CincySteve38

Aug 5-6 Who wants to party?

Postby CincySteve38 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:15 pm

Only 2 weeks left until the massive party. Is there anybody from Cincinnati going up? 5 guys leaving the West Chester area around 9 am Friday.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:26 am

I will be there!! There is about 12-15 of us coming guys and girls staying at the Commodore in 2 suites!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mgw

Postby mgw » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:30 am

Three girls from Cincy going up! One is a bay virgin! I think we were talking about getting a social together on Saturday - probably Mr. Ed's! I love that bar! Can't wait - 11 days!

CincySteve38

Postby CincySteve38 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:22 am

Sounds like the party will be at the Commodore! I tried to get a room there, but it was all booked. We are bringing a PIB virgin also, but he can hold is own. Mr. Ed's is always a good place to start on Saturday.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:22 pm

OK, we will definitely do a board meeting at Mr. Ed's at say 6:00 that Sat!!

If anyone wants to meet Friday at the pool let's do that too, say 2:00???
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

CincySteve38

Postby CincySteve38 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:41 am

We should be there by 2 on Friday. The plan right now is leaving he West Chester area around 9 am. Although, one guy is coming from the Hunnington WVA. area. Man, I hope it's not this damn hot up there that weekend. If that's the case, everybody is going to shed more clothes! Can't wait to get up there and blow off some steam, and unwind.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:05 am

Sounds good Steve, see you poolside sometime Friday!
Mills, from Cincinnati

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:13 pm

Yes, girls who know me, I am bringing Cetrulo, the massage therapist!

I am trying to get my brother and his girl to come up. He is a great guitarist, so he'll be play live music at the docks.

Mills, I think we're going to plant a GPS tracking device on you this time!

Everyone load up on the vitamins. I'll be back at C-Dock. Adam, Brian, and Jake take care of us there. I should be there at 7 to 8 am on Friday. Mills drinks so fast, I have to get a head start to relate to his shenanagons.

See Ya
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:10 pm

Kindy, that is one heck of an idea I do need a GPS tracking device!! That way you guys can find me LOL!!!

Can't wait it is going to be another absolute SWEET party!! This time 3 days!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

CincySteve38

Postby CincySteve38 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:51 pm

Man, I don't know if I could survive a 3 day PIB weekend anymore! I'd love to try it!

mgw

Postby mgw » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:08 pm

Kindy - Missy got the neck rub from your friend the last time we were there! According to him, I didn't need one - I think I had already had enough to drink! We didn't make it down to the docks the last time we were up there! We are staying at the Conference center again - maybe we will have to head down to the docks at some point!

We will definitely be at Mr. Ed's at 6:00! Hopefully everyone will make it!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:25 am

Three days ? I had a 5 dayer on xmas that probably put me on the "baboon's liver" list!

Mgw and your bud's and anyone else needs to look us up at C-dock. I'm trying to get the first spot on the left again. Look for "Nauti Dreams" but I might have the name changed by then, so don't rule out "A$$ Man" (you Sienfeld fans will know what i'm talking about.

Anyhow, this will be my last of many trips this year and I have gallons of amorreto, jager, beam, and more I need to get rid of !!!! And Mr. Kay, I don't think I got you in too much trouble, but if I did, I'll give you an "all you can drink" pass. (lol)

Everyone, let's make it a blowout!
Hide the Rum!

christie

Postby christie » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:27 pm

nice shirt maam!
That's what Mills was saying all day Saturday, or nice beer or nice something or other........you must have gotten that from Kindy

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:43 pm

If I get an all day pass, which I assume is for drinking, then yes, you did get me in trouble!
But in realty, no, she knows she is my favorite.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:13 pm

Yes I did sort of take "Nice shirt maam" from kindy. I just evolved it into whatever came to my head!!! Good times!

kindy, count me in for some afternoons/nights on Naughty Dreams next weekend too!! I am sure I will be putting on another show of some sort :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”