Mobay needs your advice

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

What Should Mobay Do?

Go Friday night, leave saturday morning. Sleep under the canon in the park if you have to.
11%
Go Saturday night, there will still be boobs left to see (both male and female)
16%
Skip the wedding, you have priorities to take care of at the bay!
74%
Stay home, we don't need a sober sally like you holding us back anyways.
No votes

Total votes: 19

Steph

Postby Steph » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:50 am

Alright Mobay, so where's your trip report?!

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:54 pm

So you want a trip report huh? Well, after I left the wedding I made it to the jet dock and took the 7:30 ferry over. I headed straight to Mr. Ed's and at the same time gave a piggy back ride to a girl with very sore feet from the dock to Ed's. She gave me a big kiss on the cheek and said she loved me for the lift, so I was already in business less than 5 minutes on the island!

I caught up with Mills, Mr. Kay, the Walkers, Christine (I think that is her screen name) and a few new people on the roof patio. Taz showed up around 8:45 clearly not making it by 6. He said he was downstairs drinking but we all knew he was sleeping. We also got to meet a very lovely girl named Bambi, who we tried to think of a nickname for. Some of our suggestions were Alice, Sue, and Betty. She decided to stick with her real name.

At dusk we went downstairs and danced for a while. The last I saw of Mills was when we were in the hallway in the back and some chick who didn't want to earn beads jumped on him. Ed yelled at him to not do carry around girls in the hallway, so he carried her off to the mens room (hopefully I wont get into trouble to saying that lol). That was the last I saw of Mills.

I caught up with the rest of the gang on the front patio where Mr. Kay and I posed for some fun video of him standing next to me with him on a picnic table, beacuse he wanted to be taller than me lol. Taz then told me a fish story of how he ran into a beautiful girl at Shooters who lurked on this board and was asking about me. I have this B.S. on tape, and plan on watching it when ever I need a good laugh. (P.S. For those of you who lurk here, posting is so much more fun plus it makes it far easier to meet people from the board in real life since not all of us were #69 Browns Jerseys)

We hung out on the patio until 10:30 or so, then headed over to the Boathouse. I finally got to meet PIB patty who hooked me up with a delicous glass of the islands finest tap water (I didn't get sick Mark!). I met Tom and Jerry here also, along with a nice girl from Parma who helped me eat my french fries (that is not a inuendo, I was hungry and ordered some food). I almost got into my first brawl of the night here when this drunk frat boy bumped into me walking past, then puffed his chest out. Thankfully for him he had a sober friend cause he would have had trouble figuring out which of the three Mobay's in front of him to take a swing at.

I left the boathouse around 1:45 to see if I could find Paul on the docks, but I didn't have any luck so I went back to the Jet Dock for my 2:15 and ran into my old boss. We talked business for a bit while waiting for the jet to arrive. Once we got into the waiting area I nearly got into my second fight of the evening when this drunk guy kept trying to hit on a girl sitting next to me. She was cute, I can't blame him for trying but she told him to go away a couple of times then he tried to asked for my permission to sit down and hit on her. When I told him to go away, he called me a massengill dispenser (but not so elequently) and it was on. Thankfully for his sake he realized I was 8 inches taller than him and then spent the next 5 minutes apologizing to me for acting like that. I got a big thank you from the girl and her friends for helping them out because the guy had been bothering them earlier in the day too. The boat ride was uneventful since I stood on the back of the boat to be the first one off, so after I got back drove home and pulled into the flats around 5am.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:23 am

AWESOME report mobay!! That was funny especially the girl I was carrying around!! Her and I ended uo going outside to the tiki bar and drank a few rum runners together! Ed really did not care, but had to tell me to put her down LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:26 am

The best part was telling people where you went. Nobody seemed surprised!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:31 am

Yea go figure!! LOL! After the tiki bar I went back to the A dock and continued the party there till 2:00 or so then went back to c dock and partied till 5:45 then went back to the Commodore and slept on Blake's floor.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

christie

Postby christie » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:51 pm

Reporting in after Xmas........Mills, Taz, Mobay, Kindy, Mr. Kay, and anyone else I am missing after meeting you at Mr. Ed's......it was great meeting all of you and putting a face with this website.....you guys are all soooooo much fun.....can't wait until next year......

Great report Mobay!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:24 pm

christie, it was awesome partying with you too and I loved being your waiter for the night LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:33 am

I still can't believe Mills got your food order right,,,,,and the drink order wrong. Ha!

Good times!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:53 am

Yea you would have thought I would have gotten it the other way around LOL!!! What was also funny was I forgot to order something for myself, HA HA GOOD TIMES!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:01 am

You had to have been dissapointed none of the girls ordered the Big Chubby!
Was that the name of it or was it the little chubby?

christie

Postby christie » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:14 am

Hey Kay,
It was the BIG CHUBBY........and Mills, now I know what everyone was talking about when they see you one minute and then never again.......the last time I saw you, I gave you a drink on the dance floor at Mr. Ed's ........but yes, thanks again for the food and drinks.......you are best looking waiter I have every seen.......good thing we ordered early....I don't think you would be able to carry 3 plates up those stairs later in the evening.......

Can't wait until New Year's!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:36 am

Yea I was hoping one of them would have ordered the Big Chubby!! Oh well maybe next time :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:13 pm

Well thank you very much christie, I appreciate the compliment! Maybe next time you will order the Big Chubby LOL!!! :wink:

Yea another hour later and there is no way I could have carried all 3 plates from downstairs :?

Thanks for the drink! I had fun, sorry I disappeared :oops: Next time I promise to hang out longer!! :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:55 pm

Mills I'm gonna start calling you "ghost" for all the disappearing you do!! :D
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

meiserly1

Mobay needs your advice

Postby meiserly1 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:49 am

I can personally attest to the disappearing act Mills can do. Listen to this....tracked Mills down to introduce myself and my friend, Mills was on FIRST boat on C-dock. Mills gets out of boat, we shake hands, he says come on let's go to Board meeting. I reply ok, and we start out. BEFORE WE EVEN REACH THE STREET...Mills is hopping on a golf cart for a ride! Never saw him again, even when we reached location of Board meeting!

Mills...it was nice knowing you for those 15 steps we took together!
Hug your parents while you still have them!

Return to “Roll Calls”