Mobay needs your advice

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

What Should Mobay Do?

Go Friday night, leave saturday morning. Sleep under the canon in the park if you have to.
11%
Go Saturday night, there will still be boobs left to see (both male and female)
16%
Skip the wedding, you have priorities to take care of at the bay!
74%
Stay home, we don't need a sober sally like you holding us back anyways.
No votes

Total votes: 19

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:42 pm

I know Big Dan personally mobay so you better listen to him!! He is right to hell with that wedding!! I am going to make it to 6:00, anyone want to bet on this one??
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

JETMAN

wedding

Postby JETMAN » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:54 pm

Send him a card, I'd skip my own wedding before I would miss Xmas!!!
What happens at the bay stays at the bay!

crbdrm

Postby crbdrm » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:36 pm

Hi all, I haven't met any of you yet either. Hopefully will get to party with everyone Labor Day weekend at least those of you that make it that weekend. As for the wedding think of it this way, if you go to the wedding you're going to be bummed thinking of all the fun you're missing at the bay wondering why you got all dressed up and went to a wedding you really didn't want to be at. :( If you go to the bay after about an hour (or less) and a few jager bombs (my favourite) all guilt will be forgotten and you'll be having a great time. :lol: Send a card. I'd be at the bay if I had a choice. Lori

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:00 pm

Since Mobay doesn't drink he'll have to gain all his entertainment from watching and hazing us about being hammered!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:19 pm

The wedding is at 4:30, the reception is at 6 so I am not expecting the service to go any later than a quarter after 5. As soon as it ends, I am saying congrats, give them a card and I am off to the bay. Hopefully I can be on the island by 8, so you guys better be at Mr. Ed's still because there are 2 things I plan on seeing saturday night. Multiple Bead exchanges that involve me as one of the parties, and my PIB crew!!!!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:35 am

We should be there for at least an hour I would think mobay. If not we will be at the usual places, Frosty's, Boathouse, or inside Mr. Ed's!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:39 am

We'll do our best to wait for ya Mobay!

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:19 pm

Do your guys cell phones work on the island? I could always call when I get close to see if everyone got together or not.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:15 pm

I just expanded my coverage, so not sure if mine works.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:30 pm

Mine is terrible on the island and hardly ever rings.
Mills, from Cincinnati

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:05 pm

Mine works GREAT on the island.. you could call me... but I won't be there...lol :cry:
I like how you 'compromised'. It sure shows what a stand up kinda guy you are!!! I'd wish everyone a GREAT time, but what's the sense in that...like it won't happen...ha! So ENJOY!!!!

freakin'hot

Postby freakin'hot » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:14 am

I'll be interested for the trip report, Mobay, to see what actually happened! Hopefully you did the right thing (and went to the Bay!) :P

mobay

Postby mobay » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:55 am

I'm ironing my outfit right now, and taking a video camera with me this evening. If I get any good footage you know I will post a link.

CincySteve38

mobay delima

Postby CincySteve38 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:43 pm

Mobay, Cabin girl has got a good point, but I think most weddings have 10% no show anyway. The no-brainer question is, where would you have a better time at? The only upside to the wedding is the free beer, uh- hopefully it's not a cash bar.

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:32 am

Steve, I am a non drinker so the cash bar is a non factor and frankly I had a far better time at PIB!

Return to “Roll Calls”