LONZ WINERY HAS BEEN REINCARNATED X 100 !!!!!!

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

kindy52

LONZ WINERY HAS BEEN REINCARNATED X 100 !!!!!!

Postby kindy52 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:42 am

Don't get me wrong, PIB will allways be my home base for partying and where 'Nauti Dreams' will be kept, but I urge all you partiers out there to take this post seriously! (especially your group, Mills)

I just got back Monday from a place called Party Cove in the Lake of the Ozarks (approximately 3 hrs. south west of St. Louis, Missouri) where I witnessed three days of partying that, I don't believe can be outmatched. We're talking everything from the 65' houseboats to yachts to cabin cruisers to cigar boats to sea do's to pontoons all tied together in rows in a cove covering, farther than the eye can see! This cove is in a spot that can only be reached by boat and is secluded from the sight of any unwanted viewers. The only thing bad about this place as it is about 8 hrs. from Cincinnati. But, it is without question the greatest party I have ever been a part of!

So, for all you serious partiers, I am presently working on a trip for next year (date not decided) which will involve 2-3 65' house boats and at least one band on the upper deck of one of the boats. I am crunchin numbers to try to get the cost from 3-4 hundred for a 3 or 4 day weekend which will cover everything but transportation to the cove.

I strongly urge everyone who likes to party to seriously consider this trip!
For those of you who don't know about this place, it can be described as like being on a "girls gone wild" video shoot, and don't worry girls, if there was a "guys gone wild" it would be like that, also. And as for the Lake Cumberland goers, you can times 76 falls by 10.

For those of you who have interest, please let me know, I will be reserving the boat(s) before Oct. of this year. I'm also looking for a band that might be interested. I do have one so far. I will be back to the bay Wed. night before Xmas in July. I will bring photo's of this wonderful paradise. So all of you uneasily offended partiers, stop by Nauti Dreams for some more info.

See you guys at Xmas!
Hide the Rum!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:14 pm

I'm definitely interested. Let me know.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:14 pm

Well Jody count me in as an interested and will definitley consider going! I want to see these pics for sure over X-mas, I will be there Fri morning around 10:30!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:59 pm

Better than 76 falls?! MUST be fun!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:42 am

I'm trying for Friday afternoon.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:29 am

That's cool.

Taz, give me a buzz when you get your final ETA. I'll probably just burn a couple of cd's for you guy's. We literally took over 400 pictures.
Hide the Rum!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:40 am

Sounds like our muscamoot bay in lake st. clair, it's a lot like that.
Were actually going for the record again for the most boats tied together in a row, we would have beat it last year if we would have connected the ends.
If you want to be a part of the guiness book record come join us, check out the site at http://www.lakestclairraft.com/forum/vi ... ed825ff7c6<br%20/>90fb9cb60e8b30aa

It's a party every weekend there, with many bars and restaurants nearby to go to also.

Here is what it looks like, most weekends are not this big, but are really fun....
http://www.aerialpics.com/J/rafting8-04.html

Here is what every weekend looks like.....
http://www.lakestclairraft.com/images/P ... page/1.JPG

If anyone wants to go let me know, it's about 45 mins from the mouth of the Detroit river at about 25 mph......

Good times every weekend......................but it's still not PIB!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:58 am

OH MY that place looks off the hook crazy!!!! When are you going Kay??
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mkgg

Postby mkgg » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:38 am

Wow Kindy,

76 Falls x 10.....that is amazing. I always feel like when I am at 76 falls it is like put in bay but on the water!!! I just got back from cumberland this week. My in-laws have a 18x92 houseboat with everything you need on it. I mean leather furniture, big screen tv, huge automatic ice maker, and 2 bars and 2 hot tubs on top.....it is great!!! Their houseboat has been in houseboat magazine a few times and they are docked at beavercreek.

Sounds like you had a great time!!! I would definanetly like to go to that lake. We had 7 houseboats tied up in a cove over the fourth, but it was not anything like what a great time you had. Thanks for the report!!!

Missy

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:55 am

Captain Matt goes just about every weekend, so I join him when I am not in PIB, although I must admit I have yet to get over there this year and Matt is on the tail end of a 10 day boat trip so maybe he will be back for this weekend or possibly next. Your always welcome Mills.

cheergirl99

Postby cheergirl99 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:41 pm

I didn't know that Jody was Kindy52. Hey Jody, its Amy!! Remember me???

Anyway, I am always down to go anywhere!! Especially for vacation!! Mills, we should check it out!!
Amy from Cincinnati, 24 Years Old

Mills

Postby Mills » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:01 am

Amy, you kill me!!! I bet you did not know Jody's last name and the sunglasses fooled ya didn't they LOL!!!

Kay, I will let you know I appreciate the offer!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Yammy

Status

Postby Yammy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:49 pm

Whatever came of this concept? A great idea. The Lonz was a great loss for many of us, and a tragic memory for those there the day the music stopped.

We must revel in the memory...

Please update!

Return to “Roll Calls”