Looking for someone....from June 24 :)

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Glittergirl

Looking for someone....from June 24 :)

Postby Glittergirl » Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:40 am

Hello!

This is my first post! :lol:

Last weekend was my first trip to Put in Bay...I visited with 4 other girlfriends..need I say, we had the bestest time ever. We're already trying to figure out when we can come back. (We're all from central Ohio)

I thought I'd post something here, in hopes that maybe one of you will know whom I'm talking about and possibly be able to connect us. (I do realize this isn't match.com..LOL) I met someone last Friday, and stupid me, let him get away from me without a way to reach him!!!!

His name is JAY. He was with 2 other guys, Jake and Brian. Jay's boat is docked at the very corner of Dock A....if you walk straight out to the end, his boat is right where you would hang a right to continue walking to the edge of the dock. He's from Cincinnati and all of his friends (and himself) are engineers. They graduated from OU (as did I).

I'd be so forever grateful if anyone has any information!

Thanks, hope to post again soon..Molly Jo, from Ohio :) :D
But my lips hurt real bad.....Napoleon Dynamite

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:18 am

Glittergirl,

Until you said they were engineers and graduated from OU, I thought I could help you out. Close to one of my buddy's, but sorry.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Glittergirl

Postby Glittergirl » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:27 pm

Dang it! I was so excited to come home and see a reply..... :(

I thought I read somewhere that you're on Dock A, like the friend I'm looking for..so I thought I had possibly struck gold!

Dangit :( Thank you for replying though :lol:
But my lips hurt real bad.....Napoleon Dynamite

Return to “Roll Calls”