PIB Bachelor Party July 15-17

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

FuninJuly

PIB Bachelor Party July 15-17

Postby FuninJuly » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:29 am

Hello everyone,

Wanted to let you know that I have been put in charge of "entertainment" for a friend's bachelor party happening on the island. Since the island is small, I was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction of where to go to find some entertainment. Have tried some internet searches and they haven't turned up too much. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as well as any places we shouldn't miss for someone's last hurrah before marriage.

Thanks.

JM

admin1
Site Admin

Postby admin1 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:31 am

There is nothing of that sort here on the island. Just take him out to the bars LOL

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:50 am

THere were some old posts of this a long time ago about a guy trying to get some "entertainment", after a long search he found he had to bring it, but it's not an island thing. I think you should be fine without it truthfully.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:24 am

Yeah, you'll be fine with people out doing their own partying... it's probably better with out the entertainment!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:44 pm

You'll be able to find PLENTY of willing participants for your activities.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

jojolion

Postby jojolion » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:44 pm

Well my friends will be there having a "spanking" good time...LOL and I will be at a dry wedding :cry: I asked Ruth to make a trip into Frosty's to say hi to you all! She said she won't forget Mobay so look out! Have fun!

FuninJuly

Postby FuninJuly » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:44 am

Did someone say spanking? Sure, head over our way, we'll cure your dry wedding blues.
We're staying at the PIB Resort.
What's the word on the swim-up Tiki bar? Anyone have any pictures?
Our entire group is from all over (Denver, Boston, Houston, Chicago, and San Fran). Only one guy in our group has ever been there before, so we'll need all the local help can get! :lol:

Jeff from Canton: "Put-In-Bay? Well [banned], all you'll need for that is your wallet and your liver"

Return to “Roll Calls”