July 4...21 MORE DAYS

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Lavonne

July 4...21 MORE DAYS

Postby Lavonne » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:45 am

Ok, I'm REALLY excited. I've got 21 more days. I am ready to leave Mansfield and come to PIB and just drink. Need to get away from the whole work thing. Even though I haven't been there too much these last couple of weekends (decided to throw huge parties and drink bunches of alcohol) But, work is dragging due to nice weather. Who all is coming up? We are staying at Hazards this time on Middle Bass. Much cheaper. Anywayz, just thought I'd say hello to everyone. I've been away for awhile now. Ok...C-ya guys
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:20 pm

I will be there Friday morning ready to party till Monday!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:39 pm

Lavonne,

good to hear from you again.. I want a full detailed report when you get back! and have some drinks for me.. even though it's a little ways away
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:03 pm

I'm gonna try and come up Lavonne!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:31 am

Ok, so all my excitement is out the window and freakin shattered. I was soooo looking forward to being there, but since the fire dept decided to screw my husband's comp time request forms into pay he has NO comp time so therefore I will not be there on July 4 weekend. I may come up for a day and drink or something. I'm not sure. So anywayz, I planned to come up on Christmas in July and well the hubby is saying he is working at Mid Ohio for Bike Weekend those dates, so I won't be there for that either. So, when it the next holiday huge get together after XMAS in July??? That a bunch of you will be attending??? Let me know, because we will DEFINATLY be there NO MATTER WHAT. I am soooo lividly mad it's not even funny. Ok, well I hope everyone has a great time and I want to read bunches of details. Alright, be safe!!!!
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:48 am

Lavonne,

I know what it's like to have plans to go, then have them get canceled... i'm hoping to get back up there for New Years at the Bay... i think that's around September 18th or something.. I'm not positive on the date.. And labor day of course!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:01 pm

It looks like I'll be up the fourth of July weekend after all. We won't be coming up until Sunday morning unfortunitly. A friend of mine has his band playing at the Cleveland House of Blues on that Saturday night and we have to go see his show. But we'll see everyone Sunday morning. I might be able to be talked into coming up Friday night if Matt or some one has a place for me to crash for the night. I'll head home Saturday for the concert then head back up Sunday Morning.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:38 am

What band is playing up there? i haven't even heard if Captain Matt is going or not

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:00 pm

The band is called "BILL" they play hard rock. They're supposed to be very good, this will be the first time I've seen them.

Return to “Roll Calls”