XMAS IN JULY

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

jpaw

Postby jpaw » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:46 pm

Jetman Im writing it down! Everyone else look for the guy in the "Worlds greatest [banned] shirt", of course im no where near a [banned].....thanks what makes it funny. :lol:

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:10 am

No I lost the beer bongs last year :cry: I am sure someone will have one though!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:55 am

Captain Matt isn't going but I am trying to get the 8 person one he designed, he lent it to a friend who lent it to a friend so we'll see.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:26 pm

Oh boy I better stay far away from that darn thing!! The beer bong always tends to get me in trouble!! Over the 4th of July it sent me to bed at 7:00 p.m. and did not wake up till 1:00 a.m. Although I did make a good recovery in time for more beer and pizza at the Brewery LOL!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:36 pm

So you did end up getting up that night? I remember trying to wake you up to go out, wasn't happening. You woke up for 10 minutes to use the bathroom, which you can tell that story if you remember, but let's just say there was a 20oz cup, me holding up a blanket, and 2 rounds.

:D

Good times.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:51 pm

I am sad to report that I will no longer be making it to Put In Bay this weekend. My best friends [banned] has passed away, and the services are this saturday. This was like a mother to her, and all she knew. She stood by me at my dads funeral, and I would never dream of leaving her now. I'm hoping to see you all soon, maybe for the new year!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:05 pm

Mr. Kay Oh my I do not remember that, but almost anything is possible that night I was GOOONE!!!! Thanks for your help LOL!!!! Definitely good times!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:06 pm

And yes at 1:00 2 friends came and got me up and we partied till 5:30 on the docks after the Brewery shut down!! What time did you try waking me?
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:10 pm

Bullette, I am so sorry to hear about your friend!! Hopefully you can make it to the Bay soon!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:14 pm

Thanks... Her [banned] was like my [banned], and her mom... she was lucky enough to have her at her wedding. I'm hoping to be there soon... i'm going nuts...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:33 pm

Jetman - Once again I will try and find your boat, having no success twice before I'm wondering if your messing with me on the location, LOL. (kidding) I'll be arriving Friday night around 10 PM. If I don't see any one Friday night, we'll be at Mr Eds most of the night then the boathouse late, I'll catch up with every one on saturday sometime!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bman

Postby Bman » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:28 am

I stumbled on this site by accident while looking for info on Christmas in July. I will be at B dock and looking forward to having a great time this weekend. Hope you all do too!

JETMAN

THIS WEEKEND

Postby JETMAN » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:50 pm

Taz, I usally try to be on the finger docks on B dock. I have been on B for 10 years in a row, so I'll be there. Let me know what time your getting off the jet, I might be at lions hill having a drink.
What happens at the bay stays at the bay!

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:07 pm

I'm off work at 8 PM on Friday night. I'm heading up straight from work. It will take me about an hour and 20 minutes to get to Port Clinton from here. So if there is a 9:30 PM jet That's the one I'm gonna shoot for. That would put me on PIB around 10. Hopefully there won't be a line.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Chi-town guy

Postby Chi-town guy » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:41 pm

So this is my third year at put in bay, but the first time for Xmas. Is it even better than any given weekend during the summer?

Return to “Roll Calls”