XMAS IN JULY

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:03 pm

OK. Hopefully this year will be good also then, as long as the weather holds it will.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:07 am

All I know is half the island was on A dock Sat afternoon last X-mas for the wet t-shirt contest!!!! I have never seen so many people gawking from the sidewalk and taking pics! I had a courtside seat and was doing my duty of making sure the girls were properly hosed down with water :wink: And DJ Nappy was busy breaking it down and announcing the girls, maybe one of my favorite memories in island history :D

Michelle was the winner, however I thought the blond was a very very close 2nd :shock: !! Hope she is there again!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

AnytimeAnywhere

Postby AnytimeAnywhere » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:30 am

How busy is Friday during the day and night on X-mas in July? Just trying to gage when the action starts.

AA

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:17 am

AA - Friday will be rockin. You won't have a problem finding any action, even if you get there early morning.

Mills - I was there for the contest. I've got several pictures to prove it. That's what happens when you give your camera to a guy! Good times & good music :lol: That place was packed!
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:26 am

Hey Baywatch bring those pics I would love to see them!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

meiserly1

X-mas in July

Postby meiserly1 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:09 am

Mind if we stop by and party with you guys for awhile? If we can, where can we find you? I'm alweays ready to make new friends.
Hug your parents while you still have them!

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:58 pm

I've got them electonically. I'll email them to ya. In fact, I think I have them at work.

Be on the lookout for them.
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:55 pm

Sweet send them whenever!! jmills8@hotmail.com Thank you!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:15 pm

Hey Bay, send me a copy please! taz612us@yahoo.com Can't wait to party with you guys again!

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:21 am

I think I might be able to make it up for part of xmas in july now, just checking that you guys will still have some party left by the time I arrive.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:26 am

When do you think you'll be there Moby? I'm sure we'll still be having plenty of fun! I'm planning on it anyway :wink:

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:33 am

Saturday afternoon sometime. I have to look again at the itinerary but I think I am going to go to my friends wedding ceremony and skip the reception.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:34 am

Mobay... haven't seen or heard from you since two weeks ago... how ya doin!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:01 pm

Okay, I got back from New Orleans Monday morning so I haven't been on the board much. Just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:20 pm

I'll be heading up sometime Friday night.

Return to “Roll Calls”