Aug 5-7 From Someone new

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

bigdan

Aug 5-7 From Someone new

Postby bigdan » Mon May 30, 2005 11:45 am

Hey I wad in PutinBay a few years ago at the Tiki Bar and had a blast. I am from the town that originated the saying what happens here stays her which of course is Las Vegas. I try to come to Canton every couple of years for the NFL Hall of Fame Game and induction and I will be there again this year. I went to putinbay with some friends and had a blast. I think i met millfrom cinncanati when i was there the last time. I want to have the same fun as we did the last time so I will leave it up to you locals to show me a great time

Lookin forward to being there.

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Tue May 31, 2005 7:59 am

Oh no worries Big Dan! We'll show you a good time. There will be about 20 or so with us staying at the Commodore the same weekend! The updates look awesome there. Ed took Mills, Amy, and I around for a tour. Looks great!!

So Amy and I are from Cincinnati and we hang out with Mills back home. We were just with him up in PIB this past weekend. Was an awesome time. You missed out. Are you bringing abunch of people with you. Amy and I are fun girls that like to party and get crazy! So if you find Mills during that weekend, you'll most likely find us!
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 31, 2005 10:07 am

Count me in Dan!! I will be at the Commodore that weekend with about 20 friends! Come to the tiki bar during the day and you are bound to find us!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

bigdan

Postby bigdan » Tue May 31, 2005 4:29 pm

I love the fact that you guys all follow this site so closely. I will be there with hopefully 2 or 3 friends from Akron and will be there ready to drink and get crazy. Hopefully we will meet up. Just look for the 6'5" 300 pound guy. I have a tattoo of a naked lady on my lower right leg so thats how you can spot me. I need to make reservations to stay somewhere can anyone make a recommendation of the best place. I would appreciate it.

What happens in PutinBay stays in PutinBay and when any of you happen to come to vagas look me up and I will show you the hot local spots that have the funnest people

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue May 31, 2005 6:35 pm

Go to the main PIB page, any of the places rock, The Commodore is great.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:14 am

Commodore definitely!!! Although the Edgewater is nice as well! I heard the new [banned] resort is nice as well.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:20 am

BigDan I think I remember you now from the Tiki bar! I remember your tattoo now! We definitely need to catch up for a drink at the tiki!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

bigdan

Postby bigdan » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:28 pm

Hey Mills. Do you have any connections at tne Commadore. They seem to be all booked up for that weekend I have ound a couple of other places but it sounds like all the crazy and fun people are staying at the Commadore. The Edgewater has rooms so if I have to we will stay there. As it stands now it looks like it will be just me and my friend Ray coming. I am trying to get his cousin Tammy to come also but she is a workaholic and she says she dont think she can get the time off. Let me know and I will book a room within the next couple of days :?:

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:31 pm

Mills, I heard you ran into Some one at the bay asking questions about me, PM me with the details.........

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:31 pm

I don't know if Mills has any connections, I know if it's full, it's full, but I would ask and see if they can put you on a cancellation list... I got lucky last year when we got kicked out of the Grrand Isslander Hotel for a very stupid reason... I think someone canceled, and with a little help from Admin, i was golden!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:40 am

Well Dan I do know them pretty well at the Commodore, but this early is going to be difficult to get a room there. The Edgewater is literally directly in front of the pool and would not be a big difference at all. As a matter of fact they have a nice balcony overlooking the pool!!!

I would say just book the Edgewater then keep calling the Commodore once per week and see if they have any cancellations. People always cancel trust me!
Mills, from Cincinnati

bigdan

Postby bigdan » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:54 pm

Well Edgewater was booked also So I ended up booking at the Island [banned] I think I remember where it is and if my memory is not fading too bad its pretty close to all of the happenings. I ended up talking to the owner and were going to work out a deal for a trade for some services I provide. I am in the internet marking business and he needs help with his website so it all worked out good Thanks for the help everyone Looking forward to having a great time.

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:08 pm

MILLS, did you read my last post?

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:33 am

Taz, I must have missed your post. I don't remember anyone asking about you, but I was drunk most of the time I was there especially after 4:00!!! Who was it?
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”