Volley Ball Tournament

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:55 pm

Apparently, the wings that Red Bull gives you are too much to handle! water isn't so bad.. i drink plenty of it... of course lately, it's so cold in the office, that i stopped for a while... I hate when my co-workers point it out that i'm cold :oops:
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:07 pm

typically red bull would just give me a case of cotton mouth the next morning. No wings.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:13 pm

This is really shaping up well.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:28 pm

I have that problem today too bullette...I was glad my shirt was on the thick side! The turkeys are done!

Hope you can sleep better now Mobay. I can imagine that insomnia would suck.

Hey jlobe! How's it going? How's your bro jerrycurl?
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:55 am

How did you know that was my brother? Oh great. This is not so good. Everyone is breaking my cover now!! Did Mills tell you? Well my bro and his wife will be coming the first weekend of August. It's going to be kind of crazy since they're rooming with me. Which means its going to be hard for me to chill with guys with him there. He's my second dad! But he's doing good.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:01 am

Honey, the turkey doesn't apply to me... but the Turducken's do! lol...

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:13 am

Even if you can have more than 6 people, I will be the cheerleader and not a player. I've played a lot in the past, but this tournament goes all day if I recall. While I'm sure it will be a blast, my attention span at the bay is not that great. I have to keep moving. I will definitely come to cheer the baytalk team on though.

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:10 pm

Here is my first attempt at a t-shirt. I have another idea that I haven't started on yet but let me know what you think of this first. FYI, the number was just a suggestion and not final lol.

http://www.tyfu.com/pib/misc/tshirt1.jpg
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

candita4

Shirts

Postby candita4 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:33 pm

Mobay; The printing needs to be not in script and easier to read.

Nice touch about Bullett and the number.

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:21 pm

I like script, I just need to find a better one. I do have another idea though I am going to work on when I get some free time.

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:20 am

jlobe- I met you last summer at PIB. Sorry to add to the breaking of your cover Miss Incognito...you can probably relax though. I'm guessing not many people know your bro...

Mobay - good job on the t's! I wish I could play but just found out I'm busy that weekend...good luck to the team!
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:40 am

Print thoses suckers up!!!!!!

I will take one!!!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:32 am

Cabin girl, you met me last summer? Where at? I don't remember much from the trips up there. Hopefully this year I will remember something!!! I apologize completely for not remembering!!! OOPS!

Mobay, I like the shirts too! I plan on being there for the tournament. I just need to find a place to stay now. :( I am also trying to talk a few of my friends to go and Mills. The only way I won't come is if I'm by myself! A 4 hour drive by yourself is not fun.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:57 am

I myself like it too.... i am guessing i have a new number? lol

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:45 am

Cabin girl,

I just talked to Mills and asked if your real name was Becky! Sorry I don't remember much from our trip that I met you. ha ha. Kind of funny since you stayed in our hotel room that trip! Gee, I must been drunk that whole time! I'm sorry!! LOL. Yeah, I'm sure that I will be seeing you again this summer! I'll be with Mills most of the time. Well except for when he just goes off on his own. I'll be staying with Don during Memorial Day weekend trip. So stop down on Dock A if you're there!!

Return to “Roll Calls”