June 3rd-5th Roll Call!!

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Tue May 17, 2005 1:05 pm

hey bullette! I'm going to be there the weekend after memorial day and then xmas in july for sure. I was going to try to be there memorial day weekend but I think I'm going to be at the boat the whole time...there is a possibility that we may bring the boat over to the island but it's a low one. We'll see! Are you going to be around this weekend? June 3-5?
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue May 17, 2005 5:19 pm

OK, Bullette, I know it's hard to figure out by the title of the posting at the top of the page where it says June 3-5.

CG, I'll have a better idea if I'm heading up when it gets a little closer, I'm thinking there's a decent chance right now, I definitely want to tip a few with ya!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

ScubaSteve3g

Volleyball...

Postby ScubaSteve3g » Mon May 23, 2005 2:19 pm

I know I should surf all the postings... but is there anywhere near to play sand volleyball?

--ScubaSteve
The last 5 years are all fuzzy...

ScubaSteve3g

9 DAYS!!!!

Postby ScubaSteve3g » Wed May 25, 2005 11:11 am

Okay... time to get organized... Jello, Pucker, Rum, Soufflee cups/caps...

I know I haven't met a lot of you yet.... but I'll be the guy coming over the Jet Xpress with a cooler on wheels with about 250+ Jello Shots...

Now that the crappy weather is done... we need some scorching hot weather at the bay!

--ScubaSteve
The last 5 years are all fuzzy...

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed May 25, 2005 2:02 pm

Yes, the weather is going to be great for us ScubaSteve! I'll bet on it! Sorry you Memorial Day goers :roll: But when you get down to it, weather doesn't matter ALL that much eh?!

Taz - let me know and we'll definitely meet for that drink if you're still coming. I'm expecting to see those dive shorts! :wink:
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed May 25, 2005 6:19 pm

I'm thinking I'm going to wait until July before I break those out, I need to drop a few pounds before I sport those!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Thu May 26, 2005 10:08 am

They're not nut-huggers are they Taz?!
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu May 26, 2005 11:46 am

If you can lose weight during bay season, you're a better man than I am Taz. Of course you usually don't eat a lot at the bay....it's like being on a liquid diet. Don't get my post wrong....I'm not looking forward to seeing you in your dive shorts. :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu May 26, 2005 11:53 am

That's right Paul we are usually on a 1 meal per day diet plus some late night pizza at the brewery :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:16 am

Ok, only 3 more days!! I can't believe it. Scuba Steve - you ready to make the jello shots tonight? I'm making them tomorrow...along with some other embarrassing goodies appropriate for the bachelorette party! :lol:

Who's all coming this weekend? Holla!

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:54 am

I might be, will probably know for sure by Friday.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:00 am

I wish I could go this weekend... I [probably would have a better time. I don't even have plans for this weekend either... Maybe i'll pop in!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:14 am

That'd be awesome you guys! As it gets closer definitely let me know. Oh yeah, I meant to say that there are only 2 more days to go! (yes, I can count...usually :wink: )

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:54 pm

No CG, not nut huggers, but I put on a couple of pounds over the winter, so It may take a couple of weeks to shed the LBS. It's not looking good for this weekend, I just found out an old dear friend of mine died unexpectedly yesterday, it made the front page of the News Herald Newspaper. So I may have other obligations, I'll catch up with ya this summer some time though don't worry.

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:19 pm

I can't make it, sorry cabin :-(
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Return to “Roll Calls”