June 3rd-5th Roll Call!!

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

mgw

Postby mgw » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:40 pm

Hey, Cabingirl! I know all about the Miami U. guys, I married one! We used to party up there all the time. It's just funny, my brother went to OU so we have the nice little fights at family get togethers! Loved partying in Oxford! Its a shame what happened last week though! I feel real bad for the students families. As for the tornado, it came through about 5 years ago. A family friend of ours had their house torn to the ground - the best part was that everyone survived! Some weren't so lucky.

ScubaSteve3g

I'm tired of this weather!!!!

Postby ScubaSteve3g » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:50 pm

Snow... in APRIL???? ACK!

Only me from Miami University in my group... well, my twin too. I was in East Quad... Dennison Hall... he was in that little stone buiilding that used to be an asylum or something...

Jeez... We've GOT to have better weather than this in June... this is depressing! :cry:

-ScubaSteve
The last 5 years are all fuzzy...

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:26 am

I was on East too...Dorsey girl. Dennison had a good dining hall! That dorm your bro was in has a creepy past. I remember Dr. Shriver telling ghost stories about it...I tried to stay away!

Um, yeah - what was up with that weather?! I was driving back from MI in a snowstorm. Not the best conditions to have a huge hangover! Oh well, the weekend was a blast so it was worth it.

SO glad I'm off to Florida next week. Time to work on the tan!

Hey Mgw, I understand the OU/Miami rivalry! It's fun to go back and forth...Miami usually wins :wink: Glad to hear the tornado didn't damage your house. Wow, that was 5 years ago...time flies!

Ok, enough blabbing...later!
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:49 am

SS, you definitely need to get some more pics up there!!

You and your crew definitely need to go up a ton this year. My friends and I won't be up there that weekend, but hopefully will see you at a different time up there! Always fun to meet new people!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:59 am

Cabingirl, so you are a Dorsey girl eh?! Do you ever remember going to Thursday parties at a house on Ardmore Ave directly across from the Red Ox drive thru?? My buddies lived there and threw keg parties on Thursday nights in 1998 and 1999 and called it "Dorsey Night" and let all girls from that hall in free and charged all the guys $5 :lol: I bet we had seen each other in college and did not even know it!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

ScubaSteve3g

Dorsey girls were great!

Postby ScubaSteve3g » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:48 am

Weren't the Dorsey girls the ones that streaked across the quad on the night of the first snow every year?

I loved it... you could definitely tell the turkey was done... :wink:

Yep... I've got to get more pics up altogether... been soo busy lately... I'm going to jump in CabinGirl's suitcase and hitch a ride to FL...

I lived in Dennison, somewhere in North quad... then with 6 girls in a house off of Withrow (near Killem n' Hidem Hospital). They were a bunch of AOPi aerobics instructors... house name: "Hells Belles 'n Steve". With the fact that there weren't any sorority houses, we typically had the parties there...

God, I want to go back to that great school! :D

-SS

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:16 pm

You guys are the ones responsible for corrupting all us freshman...thanks! :wink:
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:24 pm

You betcha Becky!! We loved getting freshmen chicks drunk :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:30 pm

There's a shock! LOL. Just kidding Mills.

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:49 pm

Haha! When I was in Dorsey it was the guys in Dennison who streaked after the first snowfall! I warmly watched from my dorm window. There may have been a little shrinkage but that didn't matter :wink: Ah, good times...

Sure, you can hitch a ride to FL - the more the merrier!
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:38 am

WOW ScubaSteve you are the man!!! Living with 6 girls is the way to go, plenty of options :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

ScubaSteve3g

Mills... it was very agreeable...

Postby ScubaSteve3g » Mon May 16, 2005 4:25 pm

It was great...

I showed up responding to an ad asking for an additional housemate. A girl in aerobics gear opens the door and tells me that it's six girls, I'd get the room near the kitchen, and we have to share a bathroom. :P

Oh yeah... of course I'll take the room...

A few aerobics instructors and all AOPi... it was really a fun time... their boyfriends hated me, but when we hit town as a house, I was already in good ratios...

They tended top be a little hard on any girl I'd bring home... very territorial... :shock:

I love Miami...

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon May 16, 2005 5:48 pm

Nicely Done!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Tue May 17, 2005 11:08 am

17 days to go...I'm getting all the girls pumped! We will definitely be ready for the big weekend.

ScubaSteve - you sure did have it tough that year at Miami ;) I haven't met many guys who did not like that school!

Taz - are you going to be there that weekend?
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue May 17, 2005 12:05 pm

cabin Girl., maybe i'm just dumb, or too lazy to read the posts, but when are you going up there?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Return to “Roll Calls”