The original plan was to leave Thursday but everytime we go on a trip Matt's boss has a ton of work for him and won't let him leave, who knows what time we will get out of there.
We are moving offices that day and I prob won't have anything to do at work and they will let us leave real early so I can go get the boat ready and as soon as matt get's out of work I will have the boat started and untied and he can jump on with his brown paper grocery bag of clothes for the weekend.
We'll be there for some fun Friday night, but try to hold us a spot for matt's 25 footer and if possible a 33 footer also. Although holding spots is damn near impossible unless for some reason it is really quiet that day.
I'll have to get your cell Paul and vice versa so we can call ahead to you about dock space.
That's were we would like to be. We had the 1st spot on the inside of the finger last august because we arrived thursday morning, it was great, no climbing over boats, nobody climbing over matt's boat.
We'll know more Friday when we are leaving so about what time we should show up.