August 5-7

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

mgw

August 5-7

Postby mgw » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:23 am

I've been to the bay in June and July, but never August. I'm bringing a couple of newbies and we are coming up the first weekend in August. The one wanted to come up for XMas in July. I'm not too sure about that for her first weekend! Is it still crowded?

We are from Cincinnati and we love to see the Websters when we come up there but it doesn't look like they will be there that weekend. Any other good bands? When do the schedules get posted?

Thanks!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:48 am

Go to the homepage of this site, putinbay.com they have the schedules.

We were there for 4 days in the beginning of august and had a blast, there is a ton of people and it's the best weather, great time for pool bars.
Good time to go if you ask me and it's still paccked, but movable.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:15 pm

I will be up that weekend like every year also coming from Cincinnati. We will be leaving Thurs morning the 4th and staying till Sunday the 7th.

We have 3 rooms, one is the [banned] Suite at the new Commodore Hotel and 2 other double rooms. There are 7 guys and 1 girl in the suite and 4 girls in one double and 4 other guys in the other double room so a total of 16 will be there!

This is an awesome weekend, maybe one of the best b/c it is still very crowded, but not overly crowded where you have to wait in long lines to get in bars! The weather is awesome too for the pool parties which ROCK during the day! Let me know where you are staying and we will have to meet up for a drink or 12!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

freakin'hot

Postby freakin'hot » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:41 am

Out summer trip to the Bay is Wed. Aug 3 through Sun the 7th. Can't wait. Not as big of a posse as Mills has, but we plan to have a great time! :P

angelcrush

Anytime

Postby angelcrush » Wed May 18, 2005 2:01 am

Anytimes a good time. The girls and me go on different dates every year and this is my 4th. I have never been there and bad night (or maybe I did and was just to drunk to remember) JK> Were thinking of making a second trip in August but I think it's gonna be the 2nd or 3rd week. Well like I said anytimes a good time at the bay!!!!!!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Wed May 18, 2005 12:22 pm

I'll be up that weekend with Mills! We plan on having a great time! We have an eight person suite at the Commodore Hotel. I am not in Mills' suite though! I think we might even have an extra spot in our suite. Who knows!!! I can't wait!!
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed May 18, 2005 2:44 pm

I'm gonna try and swing up that weekend, I'll know more as the summer progresses.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed May 18, 2005 2:46 pm

This should be a good one! I think we're bringing 10 or so to the Commodore, also! Hopefully, I'll have few brain cells left over from the previous trips up to then.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed May 18, 2005 2:49 pm

Yea I would not want to ruin your game by staying in your suite Jen!!! LOL!! Our group is going to be the biggest yet between 16-25 people in all!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:13 pm

Ruin my game Mills!! I don't plan on even staying in my room! LOL. Riiiiight. We'll see about that one. Too bad my ex is staying in my room. So yeah, he'll ruin my game before you will. Plus, you always seem to help me with the guys!

Just don't keep pushing me into them like you did two weeks ago!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri May 20, 2005 7:01 am

If he's your ex Jen, don't let him ruin your game. It's none of his business what you do up there......and vice versa. If I were you, I'd be switching rooms though. With that many people going, there is bound to be somebody that would switch.

freakin'hot

Postby freakin'hot » Fri May 20, 2005 7:06 am

Sounds like alot of us will be there that weekend! We need to plan a meeting spot!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Fri May 20, 2005 7:24 am

Kind of funny that I mentioned he yesterday. I got a drunk dial from him at 4 a.m. He said that he was celebrating that I was single again. Oh, he knows that I am going to go crazy up there and that I'm off limits to him. I might stay down at Dock A that whole time during this trip anyways. That or I'll have Miller take care of him for me. He really doesn't care for him.

Freakin'hot, I would say meet us at Mr. Ed's Tiki Bar. That's probably where I will be most of the time. That or Dock A. I just hope I don't get fried like I did last year. We'll see.

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 20, 2005 8:37 am

Jen, I have to agree he is kind of a DORK!! I am glad you are single again b/c we always have a much better time when we are both single!!

And a meeting place at Mr. Ed's tiki bar sounds like a plan to me! Let's say Friday at 2:00?!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri May 20, 2005 9:33 am

We are so there!

Return to “Roll Calls”