June 24th - 26th Roll Call!

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:42 pm

Don't forget the camera Taz. Might as well go to St. Croix and take a picture of the sun. I forgot what it looks like. And while you're on the beach, take some pictures of the other scenery... if you know what I mean.

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:39 am

Candita4 - You (as well as everyone else) might like this site also, Captain Matt showed it to me and I am the only person at work who has a speaker on their computer so they all get to listen to it, most like it though....

https://www.radiomargaritaville.com/listen.aspx

LisaMO

Post by LisaMO » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:51 am

Just got back from florida where i spent a few days wastin away in margaritaville, reminded me so much of the bay, i cant wait til summer now!
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

Taz

Post by Taz » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:16 pm

Hopefully there will be some good scenery, I'll get what I can.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:24 pm

Great site Mr. Kay. I've been listening to it all day. I like that it's not all Buffet. Great variety. It's not quite the same though when you're listening to Buffet and it's snowing outside. I might have to hide in Taz's suitcase and go to St. Croix.

mkgg

June 24th

Post by mkgg » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:11 pm

Yeah thanks for the site Mr. K, no doubt we need some sunny weather music here! It is freaking snowing again today in Cincinnati :( Hey Taz can I go with you to St. Croix? Sounds like my kind of weather! Hope you have a great time and feel better soon! Let us know how your trip was!

Missy

mgw

Post by mgw » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:57 am

:D Well, woke up this morning and there is snow on the ground!

Cincinnati just got a Jimmy Buffetts Cheeseburger in Paradise in town. Missy and I will be heading over there tonight to have some Caribbean drinks and thinking of the bay. Have to go out and celebrate my birthday somehow - despite this cr*ppy weather! :wink:

Mills

Post by Mills » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:20 pm

OK, I just got back in town after 8 days in Tampa/Clearwater, FL and already want to go back!!! We got off the plane and realized we were home real fast! Oh, well I have a killer tan right now and am ready for a Bay trip!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mgw

Post by mgw » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:16 am

Buffet tickets went on sale this weekend here in Cincinnati! We have a group of about 25 going!

We are supposed to have weather in the 60's and 70's this week! Ready for our countdown to begin! Need to start practicing and building up a tolerance - right Missy?

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:08 pm

Hey missy,
Sorry I missed your last post I've been in Atlanta Georgia getting ready for St Croix. And YES you can definitely come if you want, I think I have room in my luggage for ya. You might get bored though, hitting the beach in 90 degree weather all day and hitting the bars all night. It might get a little boring. But you can come with us if you want. I'll try and find an internet cafe while I'm there and let every one else know how it is.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

erikwithak

Post by erikwithak » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:48 pm

We missed those Cincy buffett ticket sales but are hoping for some July shows in Cleveland or Detroit! We had 12 people last year...and half of us took a detour to the Bay on the way home. Nothing like getting woke up on the picnic tables by them there coppers :)
Losers make excuses, winners make it happen

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:09 am

Erik,

what did the cops do to you?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

erikwithak

Post by erikwithak » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:29 am

The four of us passed out about 3am on some picnic tables near the Miller dock - and we figured we'd catch some shuteye before the 6am ferry - well, the cops woke us up around 4:30 and were actually pretty cool - they just informed us that we were on private property and if we wanted to sleep we had to go to the Jet docks!

So we started walking to downtown and....I think we walked a half hour then turned around because we realized that it was almost 6am.

The ticket lady said "you boys must have been the sleepers I heard about on my police scanner". It's quite a site when there are only five people on the ferry - myself and three buddies, and one island employee (cute girl). I think she was frightened. :)
Losers make excuses, winners make it happen

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:53 am

I've seen my share of sleepers on the ferry..... I was usually one of the first ones in line with my car to get off the island... i've fallen asleep and had to be woken up by the girl that works the ticket booth...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:48 pm

Great story Erik! Now I know that you can at least sleep on the Miller Ferry if that ever happens to me.
Mills, from Cincinnati