May 6 - 8?

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri May 06, 2005 9:50 am

It gets expensive too since most places mark it up to between 4 or 5 dollars a can. I think I have paid as much as 5.50 once.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri May 06, 2005 9:58 am

doesn't that leave you running for the bathroom? one of the girls up there that i worked with had that problem from too many redbulls... that was the perk to working there!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri May 06, 2005 10:20 am

Other than the dry mouth and restlessness red bull doesn't have negative effects on me. It did cause my sister to have a seizure once and she had to go to the emergency room.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri May 06, 2005 11:23 am

I meant the beer bongs silly, what ever did you think I meant?
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Fri May 06, 2005 2:30 pm

Mobay, I believe my record of Red Bull and vodka is 7. :) I love them, but that is extremely expensive!

Taz, as Mills knows, my mind is probably in the gutter about 95% of the time. OOPS!
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri May 06, 2005 2:46 pm

Atleast I'm not the only one with problems...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri May 06, 2005 2:47 pm

I'm not even gonna touch that one................

baylink

May 6-8

Postby baylink » Sat May 07, 2005 7:29 am

It's a beautiful day and I'm on my way to the Bay!

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun May 08, 2005 8:48 am

Some of you guys missed a really fun weekend!

candita4

Week end

Postby candita4 » Sun May 08, 2005 8:53 am

So, How was it?

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun May 08, 2005 9:07 am

The weather was great! There have been a few changes too. Mr. Ed's still isn't open, but it looks like it will be hands down the nicest bar on the island. I thought I heard they were shooting for a memorial day opening but that might be cutting it close from what I saw. The boathouse remodeled their inside. They built a new bar in the same location as the old one, moved the restrooms to the back, removed the ceiling so it almost looks like an airplane hanger on the inside, built a new stage in the rear and added more seating for dinner. Looks great. The roundhouse moved their giftstand to the back as well so now there is a little more room to be crushed on a busy day. I ran into Freaking Hot and her husband there in the afternoon and they were very nice. The party at the Island Club was very nice as well. My friends and I stayed for about 3 hours Saturday afternoon. I didn't see Paul there but I heard he had enough fun for both days there Friday night.

Taz

Postby Taz » Sun May 08, 2005 2:42 pm

Sorry I missed the Bay guys, I did however have a great day at the race track. Hit the trifecta on the first race, then hit Afleet Alex to show in the Derby. The preakness is next in two weeks.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon May 09, 2005 6:02 am

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the bay as planned. I was all set to go up Friday evening and stay until Sunday, but my best friends dad died last Wed and they had the showing Friday night and the funeral Sat. I heard the island was really good though from Big Don. I'm glad the weather was awesome for those of you that went. Looks like my first trip will be Memorial Day also. Can't wait.

mobay

Postby mobay » Mon May 09, 2005 8:21 am

Wow, well then I guess I must have been told about a differrnt Paul then. Sorry to hear about your loss too Paul.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 am

You may have talked to a buddy of mine that was up there. If you talked to the boaters. Did you happen to have your camera with you? I'm wondering how crowded the free parties were. I'd imagine they were pretty good since the weather was awesome.

Return to “Roll Calls”