May 6 - 8?

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:45 pm

Thanks.....feels great to be back. Only a couple more months and the season will be upon us.

Don't feel too bad about missing this weekend (May 6th). It's a great weekend, but the weather is usually not that great. It's more of a weekend to get reacquainted with the island and to enjoy a low key weekend before the mayhem begins. I will still have a drink for all of you though.

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:29 am

Mills,

You have to see the beer bong captain matt made, 8-person. He actually designed them for work and got paid, they are being manufactured and sold, but he got one, still hasn't found 8-people to try it yet. It can hold 3 beers per each chamber (8chambers total). So, a case of beer could be bonged at once! My abilities to bong a beer are not very good, so hopefully you guys find 8 people that can do it, it would be a site to see.

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:23 am

You are so not kidding either.. I remember him emailing me about that... That is totally cool... Do you know where they are being sold?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:44 am

I think Captain Matt should make a two person competitive beer bong. With Mills challenging everyone on the island, there needs to be a beer bong that will truly decide who the winner is. There are so many close races that you never know who the true winner is. Matt should create one with tubes that are equal length, funnels the same size, etc... An eight person beer bong would be nice to see, but it's tough getting 8 people that are willing to participate. I'd still love to see it in action though.

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:10 am

Sh*t yea count me in I will race anyone and everyone!! That sounds awesome, I want to see a picture of this beer bong! A whole case down in a matter of seconds! I don't think I have bonged more than 2 beers at one time though so I better start training this weekend!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Post by Taz » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:59 pm

Paul great to see you back. I have more pics from last October in Key West for Fantasy Fest. I'll be sure to bring them so you can check them out.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:11 pm

Thanks Taz, feels great to be back.

Can't wait to see those pictures....and hear the stories behind them.

Taz

Post by Taz » Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:27 pm

Count me in for of one the Beer Bong ends.

Jagerman17

Post by Jagerman17 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:28 pm

The "Jagerboys" never speak ... but I am going to this once. Whoever said you should "wait" to come up to the bay until another weekend (memorial day) is just plain stupid. They are obviously "JV" and "JV's" are usually a little different. You should NEVER have to talk yourself into coming to the bay ....

I will give you a great reason why you should come that weekend of May 6th ... ( I cant even believe I have to actually give a reason) you get to hang out in all the bars with not alot of resistance as you can freely move around, there is live music in all the bars, 90% of the employees are all out having a great time so you can get to hang with them, ......AND you have the thought in the back of your head that the summer and many more trips and good times are all ahead. NOW that is just one reason ... it would take me and entire page to continually list them all ... but if you want to wait to come to the bay until memorial day like others suggest, hey fine by me -- have fun at your place playing Nintendo and pin the tail on the donkey. We will be at the Roundhouse listening to Mike "Mad Dog" Adams or at Frostys doing shots of Jager living it up.

But just my opinion ...

The Jagerboys have made their yearly post -- We're out!

See ya at the bay .... 3 of ya that is!

admin1
Site Admin

Post by admin1 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:48 pm

Shsshhh Don't let the secret out of the bottle. It's the best time of the year, Mike "Mad Dog" Adams at the Roundy, the Danger Brothers at the Burn Barrel. no 45 min waits to get into bars, lots of friendly people, PLEASE keep it a secret LOL

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:19 am

I will be there early this year, plans are in the making.

DINO

Post by DINO » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:45 am

An 8 person beer bong?! Nice. I'll have enough people to take on half the spots in late August if that beast is going to be around. We're always on the lookout for cutting edge type of ways to drink massive amount of beer.
No Longer a PIB Virgin

mobay

Post by mobay » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:53 pm

Well then Dino, you are in luck. I am currently in the process of testing the worlds first beer transfusion. Once we sucessfully do this you will have to chug massive amounts of blood in order to balance your sytem. It might seem backwords, but the hangover is totally eliminated. Our only willing volounteers however are in the Transylvania region of Romania. I'll keep you posted.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Post by Taz » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:35 pm

I'm in for a Vodka I V.

freakin'hot

Post by freakin'hot » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:10 pm

NO..the BEST reason to go to the Bay on May 6-8 is because I will be there! Come drink wit' me and my peeps, yo! :D