Who is coming up for July 4th weekend???

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Lavonne

Who is coming up for July 4th weekend???

Postby Lavonne » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:34 am

I'm sorry to make another post on this whole who is coming when subject, but it's hard to keep up with who will be there through 400 different posts. :lol: Anywayz.....Let me know, maybe we can all get together and bar crawl, since I really didn't get to last year :cry: Who knows, I may have to be the one who stays sober this time, but that is yet to be determined. I'll have to keep everyone informed!!! :oops:
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:37 am

I will be there!!! Almost any big weekend except Labor Day I will be at the Bay!!! Come down to dock "A" that is where I will be during the day 90% of the time. When we get closer we can get all the details ironwed out.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:15 am

Now why would you have to do an unthinkable thing like staying sober Lavonne? You should party with Mills. He can definitely put on a good show!
Not sure if I'll be up July 4th yet...hoping to do a Lake Cumberland trip then...

mobay

Postby mobay » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:31 am

There is nothing wrong with being sober. Unless you are a contestant in a drinking contest. Then it just wont workQ
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:04 pm

I would've won last night! lol....
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:16 pm

I came for the 4th 2 years ago, it was a good time, good fireworks.
Hope to make it again this year, although I hope to make it every weekend, we'll see.

FYI - to get the time right we switched to -5 GMT, I noticed my times were off, you may have all already switched it, if so then carryon...

Also, Pat Daily is playing in Detroit tomorrow, I might go by and check him out.

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:21 pm

No Pat Daily, tickets are 27.50 for standing room (chance of a seat but not too likely).

Oh well,,,I thought there would just be a cover for the bar, that's b.s tics are so much.

I'll just have to see him over the 4th at PIB.

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:44 pm

I knew you were going to say that Mobay! You're right - it is fine...but unfortunate :wink:

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:29 pm

Bring on the drinking contests!!! I will have the 2 beer bongs on site and ready to take on contestants :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:32 pm

Well always being sober does have its drawbacks.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:43 pm

Wow... that sucks about the tickets.... I've seen him so many times while bartending, that I know his PIB show by heart...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

candita4

Postby candita4 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:21 pm

If you want tickets for Pat's show at the Roostertail you have to get on the mailing list. His shows are sell outs before they ever let the standing room only tickets out. It's a fund raiser for the Detroit Police Athletic League.

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:57 am

If you think about it long and hard CabnGrl you'll figure out why I MIGHT have to stay sober. Although nothing is determined yet. I'll get it figured out though!!!! I'm hoping I'll get to drink, it'll be a drag if I can't...I'll have to watch everyone get drunk and keep them out of trouble. It was a lot more fun keeping my one girl Kelly out of trouble while being drunk...Anywayz, I'll keep everyone informed on this situation. Mills, I'm a shy one, I don't know if I can actually bring myself to "A" dock and start mingling. I've always been like that. I don't like to initiate. But like you said, we'll get everything planned when time comes!!!
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:51 am

Candidta,

I called and talked with the Roostertail yesterday and they were really trying to get me to buy tickets, they had them open for the dinner and show seats, about 80 bucks, and 27.50 for standing room and a seat if your lucky. If you want to go you might still be able to get tickets, here is the number 1-313-822-1234 .

I have been to only one show there, formerly my friends band bump played there, good times.

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:12 am

Ah, gotcha Lavonne. Yes, I am blonde but I can still think ;) I hope you get what you are hoping for!

Mobay...drawbacks eh? What are the biggest drawbacks for you?

Return to “Roll Calls”