Bay trips 2005

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Tom&Jerry

Postby Tom&Jerry » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:24 pm

Yeah, me and my brother, (here u know him as shadowman), give us a date...
Gin Will Make You Sin! Rum Will Make You C*m! When I Get To Put In Bay, I Want To Get Sum! (Gin&Rum That Is. LOL)

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:32 pm

Of course I'm a gentleman, :twisted: ,LOL..... definitely fun..........
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:14 am

Taz seems like a gentleman so far. I've never met him, but from on here he's alright. Except he doesn't show up when he says he will!!! Just messin with ya!! Anywayz, the only weekend I know for sure is going to be July 4th weekend. If I had the money to actually stay up there for a bunch of weekends during the summer, hell yeah I'd be there all the time. But, 2 kids and bills will do that to ya I guess. We're hoping to at least come up one other time this year. Just not with so many people. Maybe just another couple, but who knows!!! Alright, well that'll do it for me!!!
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:12 am

I'm at the Bay Xmas in July for sure with a big group and then I'll be at the lake almost every other weekend at a marina in East Harbor - so I may pop over to the island randomly! Yea summer!!
Count me in for vball if you're forming a team. I love playing!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:35 pm

Well I will see everyone on Dock A any of the theme weekends!!!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:36 pm

Hey Mills, make sure you bring Blake with ya........................

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:37 pm

Hey, speaking of Mills appearances what is the status of the Mr. Ed's tiki bar pool? Did that get removed during construction?? I am working on my swimsuit body now so I can skin up like Mills and Paul come summer!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:07 pm

I too am working on my swimsuit body... Of course that was just derailed by the ****** that rear ended me tonight... My poor car... now it's been ghettofied!!!!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Tom&Jerry

Postby Tom&Jerry » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:09 pm

Oops!! I forgot that I hava a fishing trip booked for Memorial Weekend and the following week.. I guess I have to make it up some other weekend.. Maybe before Memorial Weekend... I can't wait............ 8)
Gin Will Make You Sin! Rum Will Make You C*m! When I Get To Put In Bay, I Want To Get Sum! (Gin&Rum That Is. LOL)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:20 pm

Yes, cause we are totally hanging out together this time... no work for me.. no sobering up in the middle of the day!

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:32 am

We'll be up Xmas in July. This year I won't be staying the weekend, just 1 day. Had trouble w/the teenager when I got home last year. :evil: I think BayFan will be going also (at least that's the plan). Looking at other one day trips. Hopefully we'll be bringing our jello shots again if someone is nice enough to store them on their boat!
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:01 am

Baywatch, Paul and I will be glad to store your awesome jello shots again this year :P !!

Mobay, Ed did not do anything to the pool and tiki bar so it will be the same! And heck yea hit the weight room this offseason and we will party up at the pool and "A" dock!!!

And Taz, Blake will be coming up with me a few times for sure so you can count on her making some appearances!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:47 pm

excellent

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:25 am

OK Taz, I talked to Blake last night and she is booking a room at the new Commodore for X-mas in July and the 1st weekend in August next week!!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:30 am

Mills, when you book, do you put down a deposit of some sort? i want to get a room i think for my stays up there, but don't want all these deposits to pay at one time... i would be willing to split a room with any one of you guys...

Return to “Roll Calls”