Looking to come up this upcoming season X-MAS in July

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Lavonne

Looking to come up this upcoming season X-MAS in July

Postby Lavonne » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:33 am

Well, Lavonne and whoever else is coming in July will hopefully be there for X-mas in July. That is really the first trip I can get in. I've gotta get MAD Comp time, I think we are doing a Thursday-Monday thing if I'm not mistakin. My hubby had a good time and all last time he said he wanted to stay a few extra days. Looking to bring new people up and some old people from the last group. I can't freakin wait. NO UNDERAGE PEOPLE THIS TIME. They about killed me last time. Anywayz...I just wanted to give everyone a HUGE heads up. I want to party with people from the board and figured this would be one of the best times to go up. So, that is why I chose it I suppose. Hopefully the Island Club will have some openings. I need to call and find out I guess!!!! Alright, well I'm back to the board and bored to tears here in Mansfield. Not much partyin to be doin unless we just do it..Had a great one November 6 for my 22 b-day. Had a blast, got REALLY drunk and was REALLY sick the next day. But what's a good drunk without getting sick??? HeHeHe..Anywayz, that's all for now.....
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:53 am

Ok, well nevermind. We think it's super bike weekend that weekend and of course we can't miss that!!! Have of our people ride bikes. Anywayz....I think we've moved the date to July 4th. I know it's WAY to soon to be planning but hey, I don't care, I need to be more prepared this time anwayz..Ok, just wanted to add that
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

pureamy

Postby pureamy » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:51 pm

Our group, "The Pretty Girls Club", always start planning now and usually have our deposit/confirmation down by January. The hardest thing is getting everyone to coordinate their schedules....but it always works out!
Your smart for starting now!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:06 pm

Lavonne, I will be up both weekends regardless. So let us know later on and we can all meet for a few brews!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:29 pm

I'll try and make one,
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:27 am

I'll be there for sure!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:35 am

Hopefully you all can come, that would be awesome. I can't wait!!!! We are moving right now so I got something to occupy my mind, well only for about a month =c) Anywayz, Taz, you better freakin come...Alright, well I'm off here and ready to pack...

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:08 pm

I'll do my best.

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:47 am

Ok, I just wanted to drop in and say I'm bored. I'm at work and it's REALLY slow tonight!!! I can't wait until July 4th weekend. How's the fireworks display from the island??? We aren't going to stay on the 4th but leave that night after the fireworks and go stay in Sandusky so we can go to cedar point and something else the day after that. I had school for work the past 3 days in Milan and I was like I'm 40 minutes closer to the bay. The two girls I was with was like imagine that, you've got the bay on your mind. I was like well hell yeah I do!!! Ok, so I'm just babbling now. Anywayz, Everyone take care!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:19 am

The fireworks display is a pretty good one! I would say they last 20-30 minutes. They cannot compare to Riverfest in Cincinnati Labor Day weekend, but that is not a fair comparison since they are one of the best in the country!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pureamy

Postby pureamy » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:56 pm

Well..the only weekend our pretty girls club can get together is 7/8......its booked and $ for at the Island Club. We usually get there on Friday early and book out Sunday morning to avoid the Miller Ferry rush.
In between 4th and New Years, but still a blast!
And I so wanted to drink wit Frank the Tank....yaaaaaa baby!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:23 am

Amy, Frank won't be there that weekend, but if you make it for x-mas stop on over "A" dock again this year!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:02 pm

I'll know more when we get closer.

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:55 am

Well I got an email from Paul Jeris (owner of the island club rentals) and he said there is still availability, which is awesome. I'm calling him tomorrow to make the deposit. Hopefully that is!!!! I'm getting excited. My days off are posted on the board. I think I did a dance when I seen that.

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:24 am

Well, I contacted Island Club today and put my money down on our house for the weekend!!! We've got the same one as last time. #3. So, hopefully we'll get to see all the excitement as we did last year!!! Can't wait

Return to “Roll Calls”