Fall Ball

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

JodellandJon

Fall Ball

Postby JodellandJon » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Just curious if anyone was going to make it this weekend for the Fall Ball?? We will be there with three other couples! Can't wait!!

Mills,
Here is to a beautiful wedding and many many years of happiness! Congratulations!!
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

Mills

Re: Fall Ball

Postby Mills » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 am

JodellandJon wrote:Just curious if anyone was going to make it this weekend for the Fall Ball?? We will be there with three other couples! Can't wait!!

Mills,
Here is to a beautiful wedding and many many years of happiness! Congratulations!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:12 am

Sorry did not mean to submit the last post lol!! I guess I am just nervous for my wedding tomorrow :D Thanks for the good luck wishes I appreciate it :)

JodellandJon wrote:Just curious if anyone was going to make it this weekend for the Fall Ball?? We will be there with three other couples! Can't wait!!

Mills,
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm

So Mills, how was the wedding??? PIB was awesome Friday, but Saturday was rainy and miserable! Hope you had better weather in Cincy on Saturday! Do you go anywhere fun for your honeymoon?

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 am

The wedding was awesome everything went perfect!! The reception was the best ever, we had our buddies play live and most on here are going to never guess who............ THE MENU'S!!!!! It was a surprise wedding gift from Katie and I have to say I have never been more surprised in my life to walk in and hear Jimmi announcing the wedding party and partying to their music all night!

The honeymoon was unbelieveable too, we went to Costa Rica which is a great country! The landscape, animals, excursions, and people were all great! We zip lines on top the rain forest, took a mud bath/spa treatmant, went horseback riding, rode water slides in the jungle, took a catamaran sunset crusie, surfed, went snorkeling, took a crocodile riverboat ride, fed monkeys, and of course enjoyed the all inclusive resort with 8 bars and 5 resturants :D I would definitely reccommend Costa Rica to anyone 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:47 pm

That is SO COOL that the Menus played at your reception! What a great surprise! :D They are so much fun, I can't imagine having them play at your wedding!! Way to go Katie!!!! :)

Costa Rica sounds amazing! So glad to hear that you had such a wonderful wedding and fabulous honeymoon!! :)

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 am

It was an amazing reception to say the least with the Menu's rocking out!! Everyone was out dancing even some of my aunts and uncles who are in their 70's :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey Mills!!

How is married life? :) Just thinking about PIB today....Tired of this winter weather and dreaming of PIB weekends! LOL The 2011 entertainment schedule is posted! :) Woo hoo...Spring is right around the corner! Beer Barrel has their schedule up too.... Can't wait to go to PIB. Come on May, Please hurry and get here!! Hope life is treating you good!! Hope to see you at PIB in the spring!! :)

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 am

Married life is great no complaints :D I am looking forward to the spring/summer as well! The winter has been cold, and I am counting the days till the first trip to the Bay which most likely will be Memorial Day. When is your first trip?
Mills, from Cincinnati

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Glad to hear things are going well! :) Our first trip of the year will be the weekend of April 30th! Can't get here fast enough! We have never went to the bay for Memorial Day. We are always over at Brookville Lake that weekend. I'm not much for the bay when its crowded and crazy! Guess I am too old! LOL I like the less crowded times of the year. :)

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm

There is nothing wrong with liking the less crowded times!! I like both to be honest. That is why we usually go up Thursday which is less crowded and can do things we normally would/could not do on a Saturday. The earliest I ever went was the 1st weekend in May back in 2004 and was a fun time :) Memorial Day weekend is not too too crazy and bet you would like it.....
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:32 am

Wow,,, see what I miss after a long long time... MILLS? you are married? Congrats!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Yes indeed I finally found a woman that will put up with all my shenanigans LOL!!! Thanks for the congrats :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Funny... That is the first weekend we go every year! We would have been there then! We have been going the first weekend of May since 2003. :) We just might have to give it a try one of these years over Memorial Day Weekend. We went one year in August for a week...That was way too long! I love the bay but by day 5 I couldn't drink another beer if they paid me! LOL The Menus were there and we watched them 3 or 4 days in a row and I new their entire show by heart! LOL It was right when the big scare was going on about everyone getting sick from something on the island. It made all of the newspapers etc. We were a little worried about going, but decided to go anyway. It was so quiet on the island that entire week. More then it is even the first weekend in May! I still think it was the brown bottle flu and everyone jumped on the wagon saying they were sick! ;) lol

Return to “Roll Calls”