Christmas in July 2010

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

BudLightJimmy

Christmas in July 2010

Postby BudLightJimmy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Anybody going up for this weekend? What day would i need to be up there to get a dock ? tues or wed? anybody coming up feel free to stop by "lucky 1" for a drink.
With Me Beauty is only a light switch Away!

BudLightJimmy

Re: Christmas in July 2010

Postby BudLightJimmy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Feel free to stop by for a drink
With Me Beauty is only a light switch Away!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 pm

You should be good to get a dock space for sure if you get there by Wednesday night!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 am

Mills, did you make it up this weekend? I checked the usual places but didn't see you hanging around!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 am

You know it I was there all weekend!! Mist was so crazy packed it would have been hard to find anyone there LOL!! How was your weekend?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 pm

It was good. We didn't get up there till later on Saturday. A lot has changed up there.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am

mobay wrote:It was good. We didn't get up there till later on Saturday. A lot has changed up there.

No doubt there is so much growth on the island it is insane!! In the pas 5 years it has exploded! I remember when there were only the [banned] pool and Mr. Ed's tiki pool, now there are like 5 different pool bars! Not to mention the Pirate ship, the new tiki hut bar over by the Brewery and several new/remodeled hotels.
Mills, from Cincinnati

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 pm

I was thinking that with the way things are going up there, PIB may be the Myrtle Beach of the midwest in another 5 years (sans high rise time shares). We stopped off at the pirate ship for about 30 minutes to people watch. We didn't get in the water considering it was green and mostly filled with dudes. I also saw there was another nightclub behind the Rear Barrel (Level 2?) that looked like it might be cool depending on my mood.Is Mojito Bay the tiki bar you are talking about? We walked past on the way to Hooligans. Might have to make that an early stop next trip.

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:31 am

Yes Mojito Bay is in between Hooligans and Brewery, I have never been in there either. Maybe next time! Level 2 is cool if you like the Club scene. I am not a fan since that is one of the reasons I loved the Bay to begin with to get away from D-bags at clubs!! The Pirate ship is a great place to get a drink and watch the views below!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”