Strap on the extra liver,July 9-11

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Strap on the extra liver,July 9-11

Postby jimmythegerman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:52 pm

I'ts that time again!! 10 years running.. LAKE ERIE FISHING,PIB PARTYING EXTRAVAGANZA!!! We will be on the island Friday 2pm or so.. Anything new we should check out? Planing on hitting the R.H.for some music,MIST pool for the view,Chicken patio or Mama Marias for some eats then who knows what! Let me know if anyone will be up that weekend,I would be great to hook up with some folks who know and appreciate what Pib has to offer.. See ya at the BAY!!!

Re: Strap on the extra liver,July 9-11

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 am

Unfortunately I will not be there that weekend :( However, Frosty's breakfast is the best!! And you should hit the Goat Soup & Whiskey for lunch or dinner one day since their food is outstanding!!! The Boathouse is also a good choice for a good view from their patio for a nice bite to eat. Rita's Cantina for taco's and margarita's on the top deck of the Boarwalk is always a good time too!!

At night Mr. Ed's and Frosty's are a must for bars then to hit the Brewery at the end of the night!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “Roll Calls”