August 6-9

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

August 6-9

Post by Mills » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 am

Who is coming this weekend? We will be there Thursday morning through Sunday afternoon 8) :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

JodellandJon

Re: August 6-9

Post by JodellandJon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 am

Geesh Mills! I am so jealous, you have been to PIB more this summer then everyone on the message boards combined!!!!!... Seems like you have been going up at least two times a month all summer!! You lucky dog!! Next thing we know you will be buying a place up there! ;)
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:31 am

That is the hope to someday have a summer house on the island!! A man can only dream :) This will be our 5th trip since Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately though with weddings, bachelor parties, and football games we won't be able to come back up till October :cry:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

JodellandJon

Post by JodellandJon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 am

We have that same dream!! We have had a crazy, busy summer and haven't been able to make it back up since May! I am having PIB withdraws!! We are going to make it for the Fall Ball though and hopefully one time in September.
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 pm

I wish I could make it back, however I have been stuck at home. This is my last year of school so hopefully the next time I come up there I will be a freakin lawyer. (given I pass my ethics exam on Friday....don't anyone go telling them any PIB stories!!!)

Have fun Mills!!!!

Bryan

Post by Bryan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

If I can get my hardwood floor installation finnished we'll probably ride the Sonny S over. I put down almost 450 square feet of flooring this past weekend, I'm still hurting in muscles I didn't even know I had!
This is the LAST big project at the house, all we have left is kitchen cabinets and trim and I'm declaring it DONE!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 am

Ha ha I know the feeling of being sore from manual labor! Look at it this way Bryan, you are about 85% finished and can see the finish line ahead of you :D It is looking great and you will be proud to say you did most of the work yourself when you sit back and think about it!! I will plan on seeing you Saturday afternoon/night at some point :)
Mills, from Cincinnati

chucksberg

Post by chucksberg » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Most likely see you guys Saturday afternoon......but you never know......maybe late friday, staying until the 16th, and back for the weekend of the 22nd. Should I bring Mills a hammer Bryan????? Katie can always hit the bars with us while Mills and you lay pine....... :P

Bryan

Post by Bryan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Aint no cheap pine floors in my island house!! Hickory upstairs and silver maple downstairs! :lol: I have an air operated floor nailer to do the job, still a pain in the arse, but it doesn't take a million calories to put down the floor like the manual floor nailer! :D

Mills

Post by Mills » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:48 am

chucksberg wrote:Most likely see you guys Saturday afternoon......but you never know......maybe late friday, staying until the 16th, and back for the weekend of the 22nd. Should I bring Mills a hammer Bryan????? Katie can always hit the bars with us while Mills and you lay pine....... :P

Friday would be a nice surprise!! We will be ready to party with you and Katie :D

And I don't think Bryan wants me laying his floors as my carpenter skills are not exactly top notch :shock: I will stick to drinking captain morgan and partying!! I did my part for the floors by carrying all that wood up the stairs LOL!! :)
Mills, from Cincinnati

PIBCarl

Post by PIBCarl » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 am

Mills,

Been waiting for one of your great XMAS in July Reports......

PIBCarl
PIB Rocks!

Bryan

Post by Bryan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

He wont be able to recall what happened on Friday, so just forget about that day on his trip report! :lol: