Fall Ball - Oct. 2nd - 4th

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

JodellandJon

Fall Ball - Oct. 2nd - 4th

Postby JodellandJon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 am

I know its super early to do a roll call, but we have only been able to make it up one time this year and are REALLY excited? We are going up with a fun group (eight of us) and staying at the Island Club! We have never stayed anywhere other then the English Pines B&B so this will be a new one for us. Let me know if any of you will be there that weekend... Would love to meet up with some of you!

Jodell
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

Cincyguy0911

Re: Fall Ball - Oct. 2nd - 4th

Postby Cincyguy0911 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Im headed up with two other guys from the Cincinnati area. We are staying at the Commodore, assuming it is part of it. I recieved one email saying that the Commodore was one of the hotels, then recently, on one of the posts on here it is not on the list. Anyway, never been to PIB but heard all kinds of well interesting stories.

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Oh wow!! You have never been to PIB?? You are going to have a blast! As far as I know the Commodore is one of the sponsors for the Fall Ball...Its on the list that I have. You have to have arm bands, so when you check in, make sure they give them to you. They have the party out at the Island Club. There will be 8 of us going.... So it should be an awesome weekend! Hope you have a great time!! Maybe we will see you there!! :) Be prepared to drink until your liver hurts, and as a rule of thumb, we take Monday off work to recover after a weekend at PIB! (then again I am 39 and my husband is 44...we just can't party like we use to! lol) :?
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

Cincyguy0911

Postby Cincyguy0911 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:11 am

Well my age isnt too far behind ya and I know the feeling. Found out tonight my group is growing as more decide to join. Anyone else on this board heading that way?

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

As far as I know the Commodore should be one of the sponsoring hotels for the Fall Ball unless something drastic changed recently..... I would call the Commodore and ask just to make sure....
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Cincyguy0911

Postby Cincyguy0911 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 am

I called to make sure and they are.

Return to “Roll Calls”