Who's going June 10th thru 14th?

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Melanie

Re: Who's going June 10th thru 14th?

Postby Melanie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:04 pm

We were talking about possibly going to the winery on Thursday as well on account of the weather, but we're planning on playing some games in the room and drinking there, then we won't care about how cold it is, and we'll do beer pong in the pool and/or hot tub anyway. Who knows. Last year when we went over this same weekend, it was raining a little on friday, but that didn't stop us. As long as there's no lightning, I don't really care. The winery will suck for me 'cause I'll have to be designated carter. Oh well - more $ for the rest of the weekend!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:28 am

Melanie, sorry I did not meet up with you and your group :cry: We got so caught up over Mist that we stayed there all weekend and did not venture out to the other pools. We did hit the Roundhouse, Boathouse, and Frosty's Thursday during the day when the weather was not too good. No winery that will be next time though!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

christie

Postby christie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am

So Mills,
Fill me in on Mist.....sounds awesome if you guys did not venture out......can't wait til Xmas!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:45 pm

All I am going to say it Mist is AWESOME!!!!!!! Now I do realize I am a little bias to Ed and Jeremy, but it is sweet!!! And we did not make it to any of the other pool bars since we got caught up having too much fun at Mist 8)

I am not big on VIP service since I like to be all over the place and not one area, but the service and the set up was top notch! And they were not even 100% complete, the flat screen tv's and safe for personal belongings were not installed yet in each cabana. Anyone who likes the VIP area in clubs you will love this aspect :)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Melanie

Postby Melanie » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Mills,

No problem! I did get a peek at Mist and it did look amazing!!! I met Ed and heard you were there while we were Thursday night, but I could be wrong about that. Had a blast out at Ed's thursday night, was wasted Friday night and didn't really make it out for long, and behaved myself Saturday night. Got to meet Gomer, though! That was fun!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 am

Melanie, do you think you saw me on Thursday night at Ed's? If so you should have said hello. I was there every night, we would normally start at other bars then end up at Ed's till close then head out somewhere else like the Party barn with the bartenders Sat night :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

gomer

Postby gomer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:20 am

I was actually at Eds on Thursday night as well. We were hanging with Melanie and her crew for a bit. All very nice people. I believe my group also played quite a bit of pool beer pong with them throughout the weekend. Mills I did not see you at Eds at all on Thursday, but not going to lie, I had been having quite a bit of Put in Bay fun all day and wasn't quite seeing or thinking straight.

Melanie

Postby Melanie » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:05 pm

OK, so not gonna lie. Saw some pics of me and Abb up on the stage from Thursday at Mr. Ed's. Oh lord. What can I say? We were having fun!!!! Yes, Mills - I was talking to Ed and I can't remember the other guy's name. The other guy said you were there. I was like "Point out Mills to me!!! Where is he??!!" He ended up getting a few drinks for us and then when I asked again he said you were gone. LOL. I mean, I was buzzing pretty well if they got me up on the stage, but not so much that I wouldn't recognize you from your picture. So you must have been there when we were on stage (cause I wasn't paying attention to the floor at that point), but gone when we got down. Or you didn't know how to handle the "Beer Pong Girls". LOL J/K. Anyway, can I give a big PIB apology for anything I may or may not have done on Friday night?? Hopefully, I'm just kidding... :oops:

Melanie

Postby Melanie » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 pm

P.S. We loved you Gomer!!! And your crew. Wait - you weren't friends with the guy we had to yell at were you? You were friends with Zach, right?? And Jimmy?

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:13 am

Melanie wrote:OK, so not gonna lie. Saw some pics of me and Abb up on the stage from Thursday at Mr. Ed's. Oh lord. What can I say? We were having fun!!!! Yes, Mills - I was talking to Ed and I can't remember the other guy's name. The other guy said you were there. I was like "Point out Mills to me!!! Where is he??!!" He ended up getting a few drinks for us and then when I asked again he said you were gone. LOL. I mean, I was buzzing pretty well if they got me up on the stage, but not so much that I wouldn't recognize you from your picture. So you must have been there when we were on stage (cause I wasn't paying attention to the floor at that point), but gone when we got down. Or you didn't know how to handle the "Beer Pong Girls". LOL J/K. Anyway, can I give a big PIB apology for anything I may or may not have done on Friday night?? Hopefully, I'm just kidding... :oops:

Ha ha sounds like you were having a great time if you were on stage!! I sort of remember seeing girls on stage, but then again I was drunk too :P Maybe next time we will meet up and party!
Mills, from Cincinnati

gomer

Postby gomer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 am

I have some pics myself of you and Abby dancing on the stage at Eds. I would say we were all having a good time that night. Yes I was in the crew of Jimmy and Zach and a few others. Actually your friend Colleen was in town this weekend partying with us. Mills I appreciate all the info on the Mist thing. Unfortunately the only time I got over there was while eating my lunch. The place looked awesome and the staff was not bad to look at. Next year I will make it for a longer period of time. I totally forgot to get a Jer Bear shot as well which I am not happy about. Unfortunately when you get to the Bay you have a lot of great ideas, but once the beers start flowing you just kind of go wherever the island takes you.

Melanie

Postby Melanie » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Gomer -

Colleen is with me right now. We've been reminiscing and she told me about going to Columbus. I'm going with her next time. Cause I understand that Akron may be a little too much for you boys to handle...

gomer

Postby gomer » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:32 am

I don't think Akron is to much for anyone to handle Melanie. One of my best friends lives there and I have yet to visit him. I just don't know anyone that actually wants to go to Akron. Lol. Anyway I only saw Colleen for a bit since I was late to the bar, but all you ladies are welcome to the Cbus anytime.

As for PIB did anyone check out that new bar Hooligans? It was opening Saturday the 13th the weekend a lot of us were there. I really wanted to check it out but didn't get a chance. Just wanted to know what anyone thought. I had a few buddies get in there and say it was pretty cool.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm

gomer wrote:I don't think Akron is to much for anyone to handle Melanie. One of my best friends lives there and I have yet to visit him. I just don't know anyone that actually wants to go to Akron. Lol. Anyway I only saw Colleen for a bit since I was late to the bar, but all you ladies are welcome to the Cbus anytime.

As for PIB did anyone check out that new bar Hooligans? It was opening Saturday the 13th the weekend a lot of us were there. I really wanted to check it out but didn't get a chance. Just wanted to know what anyone thought. I had a few buddies get in there and say it was pretty cool.

Yes, we checked it out and liked it a lot!! Seemed a little more classy than most bar/resturants on the island which can be a nice little change after a day of hard drinking for some dinner or if you need some quieter atmosphere for a little while. The beer selection was outstanding! :D I met the owner and he seemed really cool too!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”