Memorial Weekend 2009

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

bajaboatnut

Re: Memorial Weekend 2009

Postby bajaboatnut » Wed May 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Where does everyone plan on docking up. I will be up on Friday.
Hammer Down!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 am

I will be on "A" dock on a boat called "the Thirsty Turtle". It is actually Bryan's boat from the board and I will be with him all weekend :D The boat should be there around midday Saturday....
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 pm

We always try for A dock first, but we roll in with 4 boats every year so we take what we can get to try and stay together.
We usually end up on C-dock. We are leaving at 7am on Saturday and will be down in the bay around noon on saturday.
We have 3 boats that are a for sure right now, and one that is a maybe.
Look for our boats tied together:

Jamaican Me Crazy (33 foot searay)
BTSOOM (29 foot wellcraft, maroon and grey) my boat
Our Three Suns (25 foot Chris Craft) Captain Matt's boat
Baby Doll (26 foot Chris Craft) this boat is the maybe

I listed them in order off the wall, as the bigger boats go in closer.

Looking forward to a good time. I have a nice warm up this weekend as my buddy is having a 5-600 person wedding on saturday. There are 15 groomsmen and 15 bridesmaid, freakin crazy.

Anyway, I will go out and get the O-Bombs this week. So we should be good to go.

Also, if anyone is interested we are doing our annual golf cart rally on Sunday. We usually go out to joe's and the skyway, then hit up the winery to play our annual rounds of flip cup. Then off to the bars on the strip.

Also, the 10 day forcast just included Saturday of memorial weekend, 70 and only partly cloudy, no rain!!! :D

bajaboatnut

Postby bajaboatnut » Thu May 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Sounds good! I'll be in a 29' outlaw hopefully were close usually i head for "c" dock
Hammer Down!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Thu May 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Were almost there!!! :D Just a another week to go!! 8)

I'll be stocking up on Red Bull to make cherry, berry and Jager bombs...pick yer poison! This is going to be a monumental weekend!!

Hey Mills, think you'll be feeling energetic on Monday morning? Want to help me carry 1500 square feet of hardwood flooring upstairs? hint hint! :wink: :lol:
I have to let it acclimate to the room temp for atleast a week before installation.

bajaboatnut

Postby bajaboatnut » Fri May 15, 2009 7:09 am

Hope everyone has a safe trip and see you there. Boat just got done from detail. Getting excited, just got to put the purple swim platform on. I think I'm plannin southern comfort and lime down my way.
Hammer Down!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 15, 2009 7:10 am

Bryan wrote:Were almost there!!! :D Just a another week to go!! 8)

I'll be stocking up on Red Bull to make cherry, berry and Jager bombs...pick yer poison! This is going to be a monumental weekend!!

Hey Mills, think you'll be feeling energetic on Monday morning? Want to help me carry 1500 square feet of hardwood flooring upstairs? hint hint! :wink: :lol:
I have to let it acclimate to the room temp for atleast a week before installation.

Of course I will help you carry the wood that is no problem at all!! Gotta pay the rent some way LOL :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Fri May 15, 2009 7:17 am

Sweet! I love having an identured servant! LOL! :lol: J/K!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 15, 2009 7:29 am

Ha ha that is ok I am good for it :D Are you going up tonight?
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed May 20, 2009 9:02 am

About 72 hours till Frostys breakfast Saturday morning!! :D That is when Katie and I should be arriving!! When is everybody else arriving?
Mills, from Cincinnati

gomer

Postby gomer » Wed May 20, 2009 11:46 am

Jealous, real jealous. My weekend at the bay isn't to far off though I guess.

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Wed May 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Have fun Mills!! Drink a Jer-Bear or two, or three for me!! LOL We are going to Brookville Lake for the weekend.... Wish it was the Bay, but we will still have fun! :)
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed May 20, 2009 12:35 pm

We are still planning on departing at 7am from Harrison Township, Michigan...aka Boat Town USA
So we should be arriving by noon.
We have one boat leaving earlier to try and get us a spot...it's a boat with all girls so they should be able to talk the dock guys into holding off a spot for the four boats...I hope.

Once we arrive we will probably break out the grill and have lunch, and then we will be ready to go.

Mills, I have your number and will text you when we arrive. Brian, send me yours so I can text you also.

I can't wait, gonna be a good time....and I have 3 virgins on my boat this year so you know at least one is going to fall in the water. :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed May 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Ha ha you are right Mr. Kay 1 in 3 Bay virgins are bound to fall into the lake!!! :o

Sounds good just text me when you are all set up and we will come over!! I will be with Bryan on A dock around the time you are scheduled to arrive.
Mills, from Cincinnati

bajaboatnut

Postby bajaboatnut » Wed May 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Be up friday afternoon. Hope to meet and party with you guys. Have a safe trip.
Hammer Down!

Return to “Roll Calls”