Memorial Weekend 2009

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mister Kay

Memorial Weekend 2009

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm

We will be coming down with 4-5 boats. Will be arriving either Friday in the PM, or Saturday around noon.
Captain Matt should also be attending.
hope to see some familiar faces.

Let me know who is going to be going.

-Mister Kay

Bryan

Re: Memorial Weekend 2009

Postby Bryan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

I'm 99.9% sure we'll be there! :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:36 am

There is a very very good chance Katie and I will be making an appearance for 1 or 2 days, lets get it on my brother :lol:

O-bombs on the docks around 2:00 Saturday afternoon????
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

chucksberg

Postby chucksberg » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm in!!!!

WCM

Postby WCM » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:08 pm

More flip cup at The Winery?

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Flip cup and O-Bombs sound good to me!!

Still figuring out the details, hopefully we can make it down Friday. If not I will be ready to go Saturday around noon, as I Captain the boat I don't drink on the way down.

Can't wait, hopefully the weather is as nice as the last few past memorial weekends.

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 pm

I am getting excite for this. matt and I will have to have a brain storming session (i.e. sit on his patio and share some beers and listen to Buffet on the rock speakers). We might be taking both of our boats if no one backs out. We also have 2-3 other boats from our power squadron coming down also.
I will have more details once I am done with finals week. (last year of law school, finaly, so next year I can make many more trips to the bay!!!)
I am also still in for beers and shots at my boat, I will also grill up hotdogs.
Getting excited, now I just need the weather in Michigan to warm up, it's been in the 40's and raining all week, but suppose to get up to the 50's and 60's next week.

Cheers and Beers,

Mister Kay
(Andy)

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Count Katie, Bryan, Jennifer, and I in for sure for shots and beers!!!! pbosak, Chuck, and Don are also going to be there that weekend so I will do my best to get them to come over too!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Sweet Mills, I can't wait. We are going to try and drop Captain Matt's boat in on Saturday as it's suppose to be 80 in Michigan this weekend, which is really hot for this time of year. I am also going to try and waz my boat and have it in next weekend, so we will have plenty of time to make sure the boats are running good before the trip.

It looks like we will be arriving on Saturday, we are going ot leave Detroit around 6:30am and should be there no later than 11am I would guess. It's usually about a 3 hour trip, but we are in no hurry and we are going to make a stop on the river for gas half way down.

I am really gettign excited for this year, I am bringing my new woman who has never been before. I will have to explain that it's a marathon and not a sprint. (although Mills sprints then naps, sprints then naps, etc...:)

Anyway, can't wait, see everyone in a few weeks!!! (31 days from now!!!)

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:11 am

[quote=" (although Mills sprints then naps, sprints then naps, etc...:))[/quote]

Yes this is true I have been known to disappear for an hour or 2 to take a nap, but always come back strong later on :lol:

We are having that same nice weather this weekend for baseball games!! My team is playing in North Manchester, IN which is about 45 minutes from Bryan's house. Bryan is coming to watch the games and ironically his brother plays centerfield for Manchester University so it should be a good weekend!!

Now Bryan you need to choose who to root for??? :? LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

admin1
Site Admin

Postby admin1 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Memorial day weekend looks to be a sell out. For our friends staying at the Commodore you are welcom to vist the pool at the http://www.putinbayresort.com as mist will be open shortly thereafter. Lots of great entertainment this weekend so get the year started off right!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Will do the pool at the Putinbay Resort is always a good time :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon May 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Mills wrote:Will do the pool at the Putinbay Resort is always a good time :D

It is until your friends steal your casedilla sticks!!!! :) Those are gooood!!!

I will definitely be stopping by, plus they have a 30 man hot tub if the weather is a little chilly.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 12, 2009 8:41 am

Make that 30 man/woman hot tub :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 am

We will be arriving at this time (11:52am) in 11 days.
Matt will also be taking his boat, so it looks we definitely have 3 boats coming, and another is a maybe.
We are planning on leaving at 7am and arriving by noon as we are going to take are time to save gas and also make a gas stop halfway down.
Boat is stocked up, just need to tune her up this weekend and we will be ready to go!!!!

-Andy

Return to “Roll Calls”