good wekends?

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

j burgess

good wekends?

Postby j burgess » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:42 pm

what are the good weekends to come to the bay? need good weekend to plan guys only trip. and a good weekend to bring the wife. 4th of july is out already. have other commitment for that weekend.

what dock is the best to dock up at for a good party after the bars close? we will be boating up. probably from the port clinton dock.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:29 am

Any weekend starting Memorial Day through Labor Day are all awesome!! My favorites are middle June, X-mas, and the first 2 weekends in August since the weather is awesome then!!

A and C docks are the best in my opinion :lol: Watch the loud partying late at night though.

Mr. Ed's and the Brewery are the best late night bars :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Mills is 100% right... all weekends are great from Memorial Day on. If you are looking for a more relaxed time that isn't as wild and crazy to bring your wife, May 2nd and 3rd is a fun weekend, its spring fling weekend and kind of the kick off to the season, but its not as crazy as other times of the year. Anytime after Labor day is good too, it seems to quiet down a little and not be as crowded at that time too.
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

j burgess

x-mas

Postby j burgess » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 pm

think i might plan for X-mas. anyone else going?

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:18 am

I will be there ready to party!!! :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

j burgess

Postby j burgess » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:23 pm

we'll have to meet up. show me the ropes. where to go and where not to go. gonna try to leave the wife behind. get some buddies to come up

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:25 am

I'm totally in for Xmas.. I can't wait... I forget where we are staying.. but it doesn't matter now does it?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Return to “General Topics”