PIB days @ Key West / New PIB Sticker

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Jagerman17

PIB days @ Key West / New PIB Sticker

Postby Jagerman17 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Whats up all --

Greetings from sunny st petersburg beach and my winter home. Hope all are having fun with the snow and sleet -- pbosak just taked to ya so I know you are enjoying it -- :twisted:

Anyhow, wondering who has plans of heading down to the keys for PIB days. Myself and a former PIB cop who know lives down here with me are planning on making the quick trip to ft. myeres and then taking the jet over to mallory square. Let me know if anyone else is heading down ...

:!: ALSO!!! :!: Anyone on the island who is reading this if you have another PIB white sticker what would it take to get another one sent down to me ... will they be at sloppy joes in a month when everyone is down there? I had mine on my jeep but a wicked storm with some high winds got me and tore it right off as I was driving over the Howard Franklin here in tampa. So needless to say I need another one... please pm me and let me know ... it would be greatly appreciated and I will do whatever to get another one down here.

Gracias!

Jagerboy

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:30 pm

What are the dates for the PIB days?
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Jagerman17

Postby Jagerman17 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:01 am

Feb. 14-16. You can actually go to sloppy joes site and check out all the live music that will be there from the island as well...

http://www.sloppyjoes.com/

Return to “General Topics”