BROWNS VS BENGALS

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Taz

BROWNS VS BENGALS

Postby Taz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:29 pm

Here we go again Mills, last time the bengals were possible playoff bound and we hosed ya, this time the tables are turned, nothing personal, but I hope you guys lay down for this game. After last weekends blizzard bowl we need a good win to send us into the Playoffs. What's the weather for game time down there??
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:59 am

Looks like the weather will be in the mid 40's with a chance of rain.

Looks like we can play spoiler like you guys did to us in 2003 on the last weekend of the season all we needed was a victory to make the playoffs and Lee Suggs ran all over us :x Like you said Taz nothing personal, but we are getting revenge this time :D I am sure pbosak and cabingirl are HUGE Bengals fans this week!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:05 am

Looks like the weather will be in the mid 40's with a chance of rain.

Looks like we can play spoiler like you guys did to us in 2003 on the last weekend of the season all we needed was a victory to make the playoffs and Lee Suggs ran all over us :x Like you said Taz nothing personal, but we are getting revenge this time :D I am sure pbosak and cabingirl are HUGE Bengals fans this week!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:20 pm

Sorry Taz, looks like we may have spoiled your playoff chances :D Now you need to root for the Colts and hope you guys beat the 49ers next week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!!

P.S. Pbosak that was a little early X-mas gift for you from the Bengals :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:51 pm

SON OF A B!%@h............................
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Topics”