Hello Everyone!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Hello Everyone!

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:05 am

Hey All

Its the Devil, Amy!! Just wanted to drop a line and say Hello and see how everyone has been and that I hope all your lifes are going well! Have not been on in forever. Busy Busy life lately with working 2 jobs and looking for a place to move out!

So whats new???? Miss me....ha ha!!

P.S. I have pink and dark dark brown hair!!! Who wants to see :O)
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:13 am

Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:51 am

Holy moly. Pink is right!

I haven't been on in forever either. Been doing stuff at work, and just have been busy. Now that the ALCS is over, and we aren't moving on to the world series, I should be catching up on some sleep!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:55 am

What's up everyone! I have been busy as well at work and remodeling my kitchen/living room :lol: Can't wait for next season already though!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Awesome. I can't wait either. It will be really hard to not get bay fever... Isn't this weekend the last weekend?

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:38 pm

I didnt get to go to the bay at all this whole year, So I definatly have to go a couple times next year! Nancy I got a credit card now so we can reserve a room...lol!!
Ya working two jobs is nuts...I have no social life, but making money!! I have to work this whole weekend at the bar...Tonight, tommorrow n Sat so no Halloween Parties for me except for the one at my bar that I will be working...lol!!
So Im thinking we should plan something for me to come down and we go out and party again! What ya think girl?

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:24 pm

What's up everyone!!!

It's all good in MI. Hanging out with Captain Matt and his family a lot, I still have my boat in the water so I might try and go out one last time this weekend.

I am ready to go for next season, but unfortunately I only made it down twice this year. Not having a girlfriend that works there sucks.

I have a new bachelor pad and I now live in Harrison Township, MI.

I hope everyone is doing good and getting ready for the stupid winter.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:28 am

I'll be going for Xmas this coming year with LisaMo. We are making it a longer trip than what we did last year. We also don't plan on her car breaking down, the Jet breaking down, and all that other crap that is going to try to keep me from the bay.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:31 am

I'll be going for Xmas this coming year with LisaMo. We are making it a longer trip than what we did last year. We also don't plan on her car breaking down, the Jet breaking down, and all that other crap that is going to try to keep me from the bay.

mobay

Postby mobay » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:11 am

I'm glad to hear I am not the only person who hasn't been able to spend a lot of time at the bay this summer. I've been working 2 jobs too, and haven't even had time to think about the bay since I ran into Taz at the post office before his birthday. I will be in Cincy this month visiting my girlfriend on the weekends if anyone down there wants to meet up.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:03 am

ahhh... so maybe the girlfriend is keeping mobay away? just kidding!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:29 am

If she is smart she would LOL!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:33 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:18 pm

Happy Halloween :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:05 am

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AS WELL...........Even though it is a day late!! LOL!!

Hope everyone had a great night!!

I got a new tattoo

Return to “General Topics”