What's up?!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:52 pm

Hey All - Hope everyone is well, and that they had a great summer!

I might actually be able to come up that Saturday for the New Years! I dont have to work that Saturday at the bar so thats cool! You guys driving home again that night or crashing somewhere???????
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:56 pm

I am not going to be able to make it to New Years at the Bay nor the Bengals vs Browns game since I have baseball practice that Friday and Saturday :cry: Plus I am going to New York the following weekend :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:42 am

We are most likely driving home that night.... I've got a lot of house projects that need my cash.. like sealing my driveway... i'll sleep in the car if i have to!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:55 am

Now that is the Bay attitude 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:48 am

Damn straight... More money for alcohol!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:01 pm

No more bay for me.......summer vacation is over and it's back to school :(
It's only the 2nd day and I really need a vacation
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Your already back to school? Gheezzzssshh!! Isnt that early? Sucks to be you......lol!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:47 am

Yeah..back to school :( long hot days...plus I cant go out drinking late and function the next day..........man I need a vacation
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:34 am

Looks as if we won't be making it for New Years... Lisa is going back to school and can't make it. Looks like a longer trip for Xmas next year!

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:49 am

It sucks but i will be in class on that saturday from 9-4. Thinking of sneaking up there tomorrow, wonder how it would be on sunday this weekend?!
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:10 am

If only I had email at home! I would've known and we could've gone.. I could've mowed the lawn on Monday!

JodellandJon

Where is everyone???

Postby JodellandJon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:53 am

Hi guys,

Where is everyone?? I love reading the message board, and nobody has posted anything forever!!! I finally had to get the nerve up to make my first post! :D

My husband and I got married in 2003 at the "Stagger [banned]" nka English Pines B&B on the island.... Duff Spatafore (runs the t-shirt window at the Roundhouse) married us....and yes, I checked and it was legal!! LOL We go back to the island every year a few times. Would love to meet some of you and hang out sometime. We are going to try and make it back up yet this year. If we don't see anyone this year, we hope to meet some of you in May, we will be there celebrating our 5th anniversary! Take care!
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

JodellandJon

Where is everyone???

Postby JodellandJon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:56 am

Hi guys,

Where is everyone?? I love reading the message board, and nobody has posted anything forever!!! I finally had to get the nerve up to make my first post! :D

My husband and I got married in 2003 at the "Stagger [banned] B&B" nka English Pines B&B on the island.... Duff Spatafore (runs the t-shirt window at the Roundhouse) married us....and yes, I checked and it was legal!! LOL We go back to the island every year a few times each season. Would love to meet some of you and hang out sometime. We are going to try and make it back up yet this year. If we don't see anyone this year, we hope to meet some of you in May, we will be there celebrating our 5th anniversary! Take care!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:13 am

I will be back up for Xmas next year!

JodellandJon

Xmas

Postby JodellandJon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:29 am

Would love to meet you Bullette.......Not sure we can make it for Xmas though, we are usually in Florida that week. Maybe some other time though!

Return to “General Topics”