****BOARD MEETING FOR XMAS****

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:30 am

I'm ready... well, can't work too hard to be ready since I won't be drinking.. but I'm ready to see everyone again! It will be a good time for sure!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:24 pm

Wish you were drinking pumpkin!! :(
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:49 pm

eh.. it's ok.. I'm totally cool with out it... I'm more of a wine person now, since beer has such ill effects on me! We'll still have a blast!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:56 pm

For sure!! I was informed by Bob to find his friend down there whos going to be there, so I have to look for another person....lol!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Tom&Jerry

Postby Tom&Jerry » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:01 pm

Count me and Tony in for sure. We'll be there 3pm sat with a couple newbees....
Gin Will Make You Sin! Rum Will Make You C*m! When I Get To Put In Bay, I Want To Get Sum! (Gin&Rum That Is. LOL)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:08 pm

Awesome! I can't wait to see you guys!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:19 pm

What's up Tony and Jerry!! Can't wait to see you guys on the docks!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:42 pm

How many more hours till Sat at the bay???

I love having a computer at home now

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:31 pm

OK, hopefully I see everyone at Mr. Ed's tiki bar around 3:00 on Saturday :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:52 pm

same here.. We are in the final days! whooo hooo !

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:01 am

OMG.........WHAT A CRAZZZY NIGHT!! I think Im going to up-chuck or die!!!

Went to the bar for a friends bday at the roost, left at 12:30 to go home so I could wake up for work! Decided to go to a friends house after, got lost on the way there was Milford Rd and should have been at Merrimean n 96....Ya I know blonde moment!! Almost ran out of gas, phone died on me, I had to pull over at 6 mile and 2-75, go in a gas station and was standing in the hallway charging my phone....lmao, than had to have friend come bring me gas money so I could follow them back to there place....Needless to say my night of trying to be good and goin to be early ended up me falling asleep at like 4am, and I had to be to work at 8am at 14 n Groesbeck. Late...lol!!

Anyone have any shot of energy or a button to make the day be 4:30pm already!!

Help.......... :(

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:03 am

OMG.........WHAT A CRAZZZY NIGHT!! I think Im going to up-chuck or die!!!

Went to the bar for a friends bday at the roost, left at 12:30 to go home so I could wake up for work! Decided to go to a friends house after, got lost on the way there was Milford Rd and should have been at Merrimean n 96....Ya I know blonde moment!! Almost ran out of gas, phone died on me, I had to pull over at 6 mile and 2-75, go in a gas station and was standing in the hallway charging my phone....lmao, than had to have friend come bring me gas money so I could follow them back to there place....Needless to say my night of trying to be good and goin to be early ended up me falling asleep at like 4am, and I had to be to work at 8am at 14 n Groesbeck. Late...lol!!

Anyone have any shot of energy or a button to make the day be 4:30pm already!!

Help.......... :(

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm

LOL DVl, I`m sorry you had such a bad nite, but I was having a bad day til I read your post, I guess my day wasnt so bad after all. But dont worry, in 2 days, none of it will matter. Merry CHristmas!!!!
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:58 pm

Wow.. I was having a bad morning when I got the pay check... I will be making the trip tomorrow for sure... I need it!

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:10 pm

So do I !!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

Return to “General Topics”