Hmmm

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

PrincssJess21

Hmmm

Postby PrincssJess21 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi... Its PrncssJess... Sorry I had to change my sn... Anyways, me n the girls were gonna come back the first weekend in august but now it's not working out so we were thinking maybe sometime in September... Is that gonna be to late in the year? Will it be worth our trip there... Or is there gonna be no one there? Let me know... Thankx so much!
Never regret anything that made u smile...

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:27 pm

There will still be people there. Labor Day would be good. You'll be fine through September.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

PrincssJess21

Postby PrincssJess21 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 pm

cool... thankx... im excited! We had a lot of fun last time... i think i wanna parasail!
Never regret anything that made u smile...

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:09 am

You will still have fun in September, but the pools will either be closed or really dead :cry: I love the pool action during the day so I reccommend August if you can swing it :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Anytime is worth the trip :lol: It's the Bay!
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:00 pm

You will have a great time in Aug or Sept. After Aug things seem to die down a little bit, but there are still tons of people on the island. Sept is actually one of my favorite times to go since the weather is still awesome and there are still lots of people. It's nice because you can actually move around in the bars.

Return to “General Topics”