need some advice....

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

moonie28

need some advice....

Postby moonie28 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:00 pm

We are coming up X-Mas in July but staying over at St H. ( I am not sure if we are allowed to mention certain things are here.). I have ALWAYS stayed on the island. Has anyone ever stayed over there? I guess we rented a Villa??? And we plan on taking the ferry over, which I guess is the S-Ferry. I am used to just walking off a dock and going up to the bars. Any advice? Any suggestions???

I know the best advice would be to not miss the last boat back...I will try not too. Thanks!
~Somewhere in the sun having some fun~

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:45 am

Hi Amy,
I have never stayed at Hazards, but from what I have heard it's not the most exciting place in the world. I'm sure you will still have a blast though. Don just played his v-ball tourney there a few weeks ago. I think you do have to take the Sonny-S to the island. At least it drops you off right down town. The only bad thing is I don't think that ferry runs to late into the night. Of course being that it will be X-mas in July, you will know lots of people there and I'm sure you and your crew will be more than welcome to crash if you get into a bind. Regardless of what happens, you better at least stop by Don's boat to say hello.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:01 am

Hey Amy!!

I am not sure about Hazzards, never been before?

I will be there for X-mas though and look forward to seeing you again, it has been a few years. I will be there Fri and Sat nights for sure and maybe Thursday too? PARTY TIME :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 am

Hey Amy!!

I am not sure about Hazzards, never been before?

I will be there for X-mas though and look forward to seeing you again, it has been a few years. I will be there Fri and Sat nights for sure and maybe Thursday too? PARTY TIME :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

moonie28

Postby moonie28 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:30 pm

Thanks guys!
Yes I am coming up solo (without hubby) and meeting up with the girls over there on Saturday. I figure if anything I crash some where Saturday night (don's boat) lol. And being X-mas in july I think the last ferry is at 1:00 AM. So that's not too bad~

Mills-I must have just missed you this past weekend. I went up to the Bay early Sunday and had lunch at the new boardwalk....I saw Don and Becky leaving..I was looking for your bald head and red shorts!!!! LOL. Later!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Hazards has a pretty cool set up. There aren't many places to go over there, but I heard that their pool part was off the hook last year. It might not be a bad place to be for xmas!
Hide the Rum!

moonie28

Postby moonie28 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:50 pm

How come it takes forever for my post to come up!!!!

Anyways...thanks for the info. I should say that I won't be partying it up at St. Hazzards...maybe for a tiny bit but I am taking my butt on the ferry over to PIB with or without the girls. I know where to go...A dock. So its all good.

And yes of course I will be stopping by and seeing everyone. I cant wait!

Return to “General Topics”