NCAA Tourney bound!! Strongsville, OH

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 18, 2007 12:18 pm

Unfortunately we lost 7-6 yesterday to Ohio Wesleyan University :cry: It was another close game where we had the bases loaded in the 9th inning with 1 out and our #4 hitter hit into a season ending double play :cry: :x

Our season is over, we ender up 33-11 which is the highest win total in school history :D We lose 9 seniors to graduation, but should have our strongest recruiting class ever so we can maintain our level of play next season :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Fri May 18, 2007 1:19 pm

Congratulations on your season. Sorry I couldn't make it to your games here in Strongsville. Never made it out of the office on Wed afternoon, and was at the Indians game on Thursday afternoon.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri May 18, 2007 2:01 pm

That's too bad Mills, but congratulations on a kick as* season. You should be very proud of yourself and your team. As I mentioned before, I can't wait to celebrate the great season with you.

Congrats again buddy !

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Thanks Paul :D

1st Bay trip will be June 22nd weekend, hopefully you will be there to help me celebrate 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon May 21, 2007 1:19 pm

Your not making it for Memorial Day?????

Matt and I will be there June 22nd.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon May 21, 2007 2:37 pm

I will not be there this weekend unfortunately :cry:

That is AWESOME you and Matt will be there June 22nd!!! PAAAARTY 8) :D :) :shock: :lol: :o
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon May 21, 2007 2:41 pm

Oh yea and Paul, you can see Taz in your new picture under your name LOL!! That is cool how you have other board members showing :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon May 21, 2007 2:50 pm

You've got a great eye Mills. I'm sure I have plenty with you in the picture too. Don't worry, I will not post that picture of you and I passed out on the back of the boat spooning. :lol: If I do, I'll make sure to post the one with the hot girl between us.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon May 21, 2007 3:35 pm

Now that would be funny if you posted the the passed out picture :oops:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “General Topics”