NCAA Tourney bound!! Strongsville, OH

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mills

NCAA Tourney bound!! Strongsville, OH

Postby Mills » Mon May 14, 2007 10:24 am

Over the weekend my alma mater the College of Mt. St. Joseph won the HCAC Conference Tournament and received an automatic bid to the NCAA Division III tournament!!! :lol: This is the 3rd time in school history and 2nd in a row to advance to the NCAA Tourney!

The Mideast region is where we were sent and it is being held in Strongsville, OH. It is this Wednesday May 16-19th.

Thats right Taz right in your backyard brother :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Mon May 14, 2007 10:41 am

Congratulations Mills,
Do you know which field in Strongsville you will be playing and when. I work in Strongsville and live only about 3 miles away. I would love to bring my daughter out to watch.
K

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Mon May 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Congradulations Mills! Good luck in the tourney!
Hide the Rum!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon May 14, 2007 3:28 pm

That is very close to me sweet!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Taz

Law Enforcement Memorial Weekend May 17-20

Postby Taz » Mon May 14, 2007 3:37 pm

This weekend is Law Enforcement Memorial Weekend in Cleveland. For anyone that's interested a Parade will be held Friday morning May 18th around 10 am. It will finish at our Police Officer memorial at the corner of West 3rd and Lakeside. There will be a memorial ceremony immediately following the Parade. This year Cleveland Police Detective Jonathan James Schroeder, who was killed in the line of duty last year, will be honored. I'll have more information as the week goes on.

If you see me down there, please say hello, it's one of the few times you'll catch me acting like a responsible adult!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon May 14, 2007 4:07 pm

Taz, I work tomorrow and am leaving at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday for the 1st game Wednesday at noon vs Wooster.

If you do come I am #18. I will not be there for Friday's games if we are still alive since I could not get Friday off work and have to go back Thursday night. If we make the championship game, I will be coming back Saturday morning for the noon championship!!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon May 14, 2007 4:20 pm

I have to work Wednesday, but if you make it back for the Saturday game let me know, I might be able to swing that!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 15, 2007 9:16 am

We also have a game Thursday. If we win Wednesday then we play at 3:30 on Thursday and if we lose Wed we play at noon on Thursday.
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue May 15, 2007 10:44 am

I'll call ya if I can get out.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 15, 2007 10:58 am

Ironically the name of the field is "Mills Field" LOL :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue May 15, 2007 3:25 pm

Congratulations Mills, that's absolutely awesome !! You've really turned that team around in the few short years you have been coach. Good luck buddy and I look forward to helping you celebrate a successful season. We will do a beer bong for each run your team scored. :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 15, 2007 3:59 pm

Thanks Paul! I will hold you to the beer bong :lol: We average almost 8 runs per game so we are going to be plenty drunk :P

Also did you realize Katie is in the top left of your new picture LOL!! She will laugh at that one :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed May 16, 2007 5:47 am

Eight runs a game average huh? Yes, we will definitely be plenty drunk. Oh well, what else is new? lol

That's funny about Katie being in the picture. I have tons of bay pictures and I'm going to start changing my avatar more often.

Let us know how you do and the best of luck to you buddy.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed May 16, 2007 3:25 pm

We lost 2-1 today :cry: We play tomorrow at noon :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri May 18, 2007 9:37 am

How about an update Mills. How did you guys do yesterday? Hopefully you guys won. I'm looking forward to watching you guys on ESPN.

Return to “General Topics”