Devil Misses everyone

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Devil Misses everyone

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:55 am

:D :D :D

Just wanted to hop on and say Hello to everyone! I miss you all bunches...so sucks with out a job since I have no computer at home!! Im over a friends right now after drinking at the bar!! Woo Hoo!! Preparing for the bay BABY!!!

So far still no job, but I am getting unemployment so I am able to pay the bills!! Went for a job interview today, so maybe I'll get lucky!! How much longer till the bay??? I so cant wait!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

Well Bullette has called me so far and no one else....whats up with that biatches....hee hee ha ha!! Anyhoo....Hope hope to see you all soon.... should make another trip down to Ohio....since Im not working!! Which city should I come to this time....Cleveland, COlumbus, Cincy....?????????

Luv you Bullette thanks for all the calls.....least I know you love me...lol!!

Smoochess!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:25 am

Aww! Of course I love ya! It's quite lonely with out you.. but we did get Mills back! I wish you lots of luck on that job interview... I hope you get it!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:32 pm

What's up Amy and bullette!! It was a long 40 days, but I made it 8)

That sucks about no job Amy, good luck with your job interviews!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:56 am

Yeah.. get back on here! We need to work up our plans for our trip in 2 months... yippee!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Return to “General Topics”