STUPID WEATHER

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mister Kay

STUPID WEATHER

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:08 pm

I am ready for some boating, this weather sucks.

Although I have been keeping busy trying to find a new apartment and I have finals coming up.

So this summer I should have a nice new apartment, my GF will be back, and I bought a nice boat.

I am also going to be closer to Captain Matt, about a mile down the road if I rent the apartment I am looking at today.

I am keeping my boat at his marina also. (he bought a place with a lot of dock, corner lot, lucky SOB)

ALthough he will have a kid I am sure that will not stop us from having a lot of fun this summer.

THe first trip is coming together nicely, we have a 3 boats going and about 15-20 people.

Memorial Day we shall arrive on Saturday at about noon.

How is everyone else's spring coming along? Anyone actually have their boat in yet?

I also have another planned trip in June, with many friends staying at the PIB resort, I don't know if I am going to stay there or take the boat.

Also, planning a couple other trips to PIB, maybe father's day as a special treat to Matt.

OK, that is my update. Planning on dropping the boat in April 21st!!!!

I hope it runs!!! :D

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Oh that's right! I forgot about the baby... what's the update on that?

congrats on a new apartment! I'm sure you are excited!

Spring got shot down over here over the weekend.. We saw anywhere from 2-32 inches of snow in areas all over.. I shoveled about 10 from my driveway yesterday morning. It's typical Cleveland weather!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

WCM

Postby WCM » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:56 pm

Ugh...how the temperature dropped 50 degrees in 24 hours is beyond me. Had tickets to the Indians home opener which was cancelled. In even more depressing news, they stop selling beer 3 hours after the game is supposed to start - so even though the game was still on (at the time) and it was only the 4th inning, I couldn't buy anymore $6 beers so I left...

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:52 am

oh man... that totally blows... i never thought of it like that.

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:56 am

Kay,

That is awesome you bought a boat!! What kind? Now you will be there every weekend fro sure :wink:

What weekend you going in June?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:59 am

Yay... Mills is back! I knew it would be soon!

veeder21

Postby veeder21 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Is anyone else planning on going to the lighting at the Round House this weekend?

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Mills wrote:Kay,

That is awesome you bought a boat!! What kind? Now you will be there every weekend fro sure :wink:

What weekend you going in June?

I got a 30 footer, WEllcraft. I want to put it in the water and get going but so far the weather isn't cooperating.

You guys will have to make a trip up to Michigan and come out to Muscamoot with us one time.

I am currently looking for a place, somewhere close to the water and close to Captain Matt's cause that is where my boat is going to be.

I found one place but didn't like it too much and waiting for the girlfriend to move back so she can OK whatever we choose.

I should make a few trips down to PIB, I don't know when exactly yet in June, I am hoping Matt can make it so I will let him choose. He has the baby coming in less than a month so we'll have to wait and see what he has open.

Here is another picture of my boat:

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:20 am

Andy,

That is awesome you now have your own boat and I cannot wait to party with you on it! Let me know when and where and it is on!! :wink:

Does Matt still have his boat? I hope he can make it to the Bay the same weekend we are there!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 am

Yep, Matt still has his boat plus another smaller one he jsut got a new 50 horse for, so that is for short trips and he can tow that to our local hangouts with his big boat.
He also has a very fast jetski, it was his wife's but now that their married everything is "their's."

He pretty much has his own little freakin marina and is nice enough to let me keep my boat there.

He will have to log on and tell you when he can make it. He has been busy lately with the new baby coming. he has been putting in a new bathroom and getting the baby's room ready to go.

I am definititle going to make a few trips down so whenever Matt can make it I will be there.

Kay

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:34 am

SWEET, it is on!!!

Let me know if you ever need any co-captains?!! :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:36 pm

Can't wait to see everyone soon.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Topics”