Mr. Ed's 1st Annual PJ Party

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

theoneandonly

Mr. Ed's 1st Annual PJ Party

Postby theoneandonly » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:14 pm

Hey Everybody!
Are you tired of doing the same old thing every weekend and itching to kick start the season at the bay. Then let your hair down, get those old sexy pj's out of the closet, and put them on to Mr. Ed’s 1st Annual Island Pajama (PJ) Party, Saturday April 21! With this exciting weekend comes a special low discounted rate on hotel rooms at the Commodore Resorts. Each person registered receives a free admission and a free late night dinner buffet Saturday evening.
The fun gets started Friday night with a live band. Saturday after dinner, there will be many fun wild games, along with fun prizes, sexy prizes, great prizes, and a CASH prizes. These prizes will go contest winners for the best pajamas. This will include many different pj categories. Prizes given throughout the night! You don’t want to miss this fun, exciting weekend. Book now, rooms are going fast! 419-285-3101

<center>Image

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:31 am

Actually sounds like a lot of fun. Good timing as well. Something to definitely consider.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:04 pm

Pbosak.....if you want to go I'll split a room with you!! I'm sure I could probaly get a friend or two to come as well!! Let me know!!

Bullette - would you be able to do that weekend or just that Saturday???
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:18 pm

Umm... I don't know because I'm getting my back door put in and a fence.. so funds are tight for a little while since i'm paying cash
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:55 pm

Ya, funds are tight here as well but I would switch things around if people would want to do it!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:26 am

I will let you know Dvl. I THINK I already have plans that weekend though. I do enjoy pajama parties though.....plus it's two weeks before May Day.

WCM

Postby WCM » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:03 am

This sounds fun...does "birthday suit" qualify as pajamas?

pureamy

Postby pureamy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:47 pm

Come'on Ed........Like there isn't enough "action"!!?? The real fun will be to see the crowd drawn to the Island Club after "THE POOL" is put in plce!! Its crazy enough there..........can I be a life guard and supervise all the kids?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:23 am

We'll see what happens... I heard a rumor that my funds may loosen up as these next few months go on.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:05 am

Bullette,
No offense to the pajama party because I'm sure it will be a blast, but if my funds loosened up I would save the money for an extra trip to the bay and not the pajama party. Of course that's just my opinion.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:26 am

I'm most likely not going. It's not so easy to get someone to watch my dog for the weekend while I take off and go party.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:30 pm

Exactly. Save those favors for summer as well.

Return to “General Topics”